+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Declan mcdaid

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172

    Declan mcdaid

    Signs from Ayr

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,609
    Was in the team that tore United a new @rsehole last season

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Was in the team that tore United a new @rsehole last season
    He also came on as a sub when they ripped us a new @rsehole last season.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    20,046
    was really impressed with him when i saw him season past,looks a player and not scared to put a shift in

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,226
    Terrible player according to shedka.😂.
    Walloper is quoting Ayr fans.oyf

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,256
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    was really impressed with him when i saw him season past,looks a player and not scared to put a shift in
    Yeah
    Good exciting signing
    More like it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Terrible player according to shedka.😂.
    Walloper is quoting Ayr fans.oyf
    Ayr fans "to a man"😁😁😁

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ayr fans "to a man"😁😁😁
    Another away ground he's never been near

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Terrible player according to shedka.��.
    Walloper is quoting Ayr fans.oyf
    Look if we signed Lionel Messi that eediot next door would describe him as ordinary. I really wonder what he would have said about McDaid if he had signed for them! I'm sure there was a bit of confusion about which team a player was going to sign for a couple of seasons back DAB Mad had the guy going from being a great prospect when they thought it was them but as soon as it turned it it was us that were signing him all of a sudden he was a hopeless git. I suppose that is what some folk call banter. I call it childish!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Look if we signed Lionel Messi that eediot next door would describe him as ordinary. I really wonder what he would have said about McDaid if he had signed for them! I'm sure there was a bit of confusion about which team a player was going to sign for a couple of seasons back DAB Mad had the guy going from being a great prospect when they thought it was them but as soon as it turned it it was us that were signing him all of a sudden he was a hopeless git. I suppose that is what some folk call banter. I call it childish!
    Can't have childish antics on these boards, just would not sit right.😁

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ayr fans "to a man"😁😁😁
    shedka doesn't like women football fans

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,609
    The fact that he spent time trawling through Ayr fans opinions on our player shows how utterly obsessed and bathered he is about all things DFC

    Pleasing

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,263
    Him and StrokeDAB are consumed by DFC, read hundreds of posts across numerous platforms. Both need a bird, pronto

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    shedka doesn't like women football fans
    He supports a club that has a fan base where 40% of them have a uterus ffs.....and the other 60% are complete fannies....how can he not like women's football.🤔

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,263
    I was expressing that shedka's comment 'to a man' excluded women football fans, which was a surprise because a significant percentage of dabs are women, as you say. Then again, with the rape songs, not just him who indulges in misogyny

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I was expressing that shedka's comment 'to a man' excluded women football fans, which was a surprise because a significant percentage of dabs are women, as you say. Then again, with the rape songs, not just him who indulges in misogyny
    Hard to be mysoginistic when this country's govt indulges in misandry at every opportunity.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,263
    Doesn't exist, bud.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Doesn't exist, bud.
    I beg to differ.

    Misandry is rife in just about every aspect of life in this country led by the queen of the feminists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •