+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McPake

McPake

Going to be announced, nothing against James and really wish him every success but again an amateur and embarrassing process!
    Last edited by shaded; 30-05-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Going to be announced, nothing against James and really wish him every success but again an amateur and embarrassing process!
    Bit gutted to be honest.....hope they give some sort of explanation 're Goodwin.

Happy with that. Heard Goodman didn't want to work with wee Gordon

Seems a bit weird going through the due process and hiring from in house ,maybe the Strachan rumour is accurate to guide him along.
    I can see this going tits up and Mcpakes status as dab slayer being tarnished ,if Goodwin has knocked it back would be interesting to know why....

gotta agree,struggle to work out the mathematics of the data formula,just so so much easier to not make statements like that

hope james can be a huge success but what a hard league to cut yir teeth in

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    gotta agree,struggle to work out the mathematics of the data formula,just so so much easier to not make statements like that

hope james can be a huge success but what a hard league to cut yir teeth in
    I’m told Strachan deffo coming, Goodwin didn’t turn it down it was withdrawn on say so of Strachan. We’ll see I guess but a shoddy process anyway

I’m told Strachan deffo coming, Goodwin didn’t turn it down it was withdrawn on say so of Strachan. We’ll see I guess but a shoddy process anyway
    hopefully you have heard right H,if he was coming id have had a press conference to announce james as manager then also have GS walk into the room with the new manager,to gain a nice big PR notch in the belt

If that's the case I'm good with that ,would trust Strachans judgement and experience to make that call ,does seem shoddy though as you say...

that's bizarre after strachan being repeatedly described as a consultant only. I think I'd rather have Goodwin, but sounding like Nelms prioritising the youth setup which I thought was already well developed. Nelms needs to gtf

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    that's bizarre after strachan being repeatedly described as a consultant only. I think I'd rather have Goodwin, but sounding like Nelms prioritising the youth setup which I thought was already well developed. Nelms needs to gtf
    Correct
    Sounds like the cheap option yet again
    Nelms seems to have a bad habit of embarrassing the club over the simplest of things
    This wont put bums on seats

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)