+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New home kit for the 19/20 season

New home kit for the 19/20 season

I quit like it.

Name:  new home kit.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  88.5 KB

New home keeper's shirt.

Name:  New home keeper shirt.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  29.1 KB

well that's one out of two of us who quite like it

Make that 1/3...and having experienced the traffic chaos on Pride Park this afternoon now that the A52 slip road appears to be shut for the whole of next season I’m not at all sure how people will get to any matches.

I like it definate improvement in the last six years not seen away kit yet

It's not bad at all. It's a positive from me.
    What craps going off at the A52 then??

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    It's not bad at all. It's a positive from me.
    What craps going off at the A52 then??
    The A52/Wyvern slip road is closed for the next 13 months apparently and just to help matters, Ascot Drive is also closed for a while.

Early afternoon today was a nightmare. God help those who have to travel in the rush hour or those trying to get to a match next season.

RA. The A52 has been a nightmare for over 18mts your lucky you don't have had it everyday Its going to cause massive problems on match days if your not sure which way to go Not bad if your coming from the West side through city centre . But coming from the East on the 52 will add a few miles to journey But it's amazing how fans always cope we thought that while they were doing the station it would cause problems but fans still found a way

Shirt looks decent, OK with me.

The new kit looks ok, can't imagine the shirt would improve with long sleeves though!

Rumours that the away shirt is a purply/blue affair or was that a bluey/purple affair.........

Heard nowt on what the 3rd shirt might be..... other than a shirt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)