+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen Shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Go on, you explain it...
    I don’t feel the need to as it’s been adequately explained above.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don’t feel the need to as it’s been adequately explained above.
    Thought that would be the case.

Thought that would be the case.
    Feel free to read the posts earlier.
    If more did, it would save a lot of p!sh.

I don't really understand it and I'm guessing a lot of other posters don't either.

But redzone seems to know his stuff especially in this area so I'm happy clappy enough to file it under non story.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I don't really understand it and I'm guessing a lot of other posters don't either.

But redzone seems to know his stuff especially in this area so I'm happy clappy enough to file it under non story.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Feel free to read the posts earlier.
    If more did, it would save a lot of p!sh.
    Just for you, is the money in place...or is the money only in place if the shareholders do what Milne and his mates want?

And why wasn’t it mentioned the other week, when Cormack was on about transparency & fake news? It could’ve been mentioned at the Q&A. You know, the one where the Qs were screened first

Just for you, is the money in place...or is the money only in place if the shareholders do what Milne and his mates want?
    A commitment appears to have been made for investment of funds.
    One of those investment commitments appears to take the individual ‘ group above the 30% threshold meaning under Public limited company, they must make an offer for the remaining 70%.
    The individual / group do not intend to make such an offering, therefore the plan is to make the company a private limited company, thus negating rule 9 of the public limited city code.
    There also appears that there is sufficient agreement amongst the major shareholders that this will be approved on July 2nd, allowing the secured funds to then be released.

So in summary, the money is there and this is a process to release within the required needed time.

Hope that helps.

So unless the shareholders agree to Milne & Co's deal we dont have the funding?

So unless the shareholders agree to Milne & Co's deal we dont have the funding?
    That's kind of how I'm reading it but I'm no expert on these high rolling matters

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast