+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen Shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    So unless the shareholders agree to Milne & Co's deal we dont have the funding?
    You’re free to think that way, but I’d be pretty certain this has all been talked through and verbally agreed already.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’re free to think that way, but I’d be pretty certain this has all been talked through and verbally agreed already.
    So thats a yes then..

So thats a yes then..
    Yes, the funding agreements appear to have been secured and now they’re processing the paperwork

Yes, the funding agreements appear to have been secured and now they’re processing the paperwork
    So just to clear this up, the funding isnt in place until the shareholders agree with Milne & Co?

Aye you're guaranteed a ride tonight, as long as you agree to marry me

So just to clear this up, the funding isnt in place until the shareholders agree with Milne & Co?
    Mate, you really are wasting your time here with this. You are arguing with Big Chief Turd Polisher (to give him his Native American name) when it comes to anything that doesn't agree with Milne's or the rest of the boards agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Mate, you really are wasting your time here with this. You are arguing with Big Chief Turd Polisher (to give him his Native American name) when it comes to anything that doesn't agree with Milne's or the rest of the boards agenda.
    I was pressed to make a response, even though I stated it had already been explained well earlier.
    Are they the same “Big Chief Turd Polisher”?

Anyway to Aldo’s request, he would like everyone to stay on topic.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 07-06-2019 at 06:06 PM.

I was pressed to make a response, even though I stated it had already been explained well earlier.
    Are they the same “Big Chief Turd Polisher”?

Anyway to Aldo’s request, he would like everyone to stay on topic.
    Thank you.
    You were pressed to make a response yet still didnt respond to his last question.

Seeing as you love trying to moderate the site, I will go back on topic, I still don't trust the board with what they are doing and don't understand why they weren't straight up with it when they were so interested in telling fans that they wanted to be transparent.

Hope that is better Gallus.

You were pressed to make a response yet still didnt respond to his last question.
    Even though it had a question mark, it was posed as a statement.
    I’m surprised the spelling and grammar pedants were not all over it.

Seeing as you love trying to moderate the site, I will go back on topic, I still don't trust the board with what they are doing and don't understand why they weren't straight up with it when they were so interested in telling fans that they wanted to be transparent.
    Aldo’s request, I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.

Hope that is better Gallus.
    Dearly me, don’t tell me this paranoia is catching.
    I’m not him, I’m me.

Anyway back on topic, this is all a non story brought to the fore by the usual suspects with an agenda trying to make issues out of nothing.

Right, I am the proud owner of one share, present from 'er indoors many years ago, proudly displayed in a frame within the curtilage of Sneck Towers.

I dinna really understand the hi-falutin' Capitalist side of things in terms public/private limited company, stadium funding, % ownership etc. etc.

I do have one, highly pertinent question though.

Am I going to be rich?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast