+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Aberdeen Shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    If you don't think we can compete on any level or you have a grievence with the way the club is run, what are you doing about it? Why do you even bother?
    Where did I say that I don't think we can compete?

That said, what can I do about it if I believed that?

I guess I could tow the party line and blindly follow the Hun loving, soul sapping Hun like the majority, but I'd rather not.

I didn't choose to support Aberdeen, certainly not being from the washed out hunnery that I'm from, however, my old man has been supporting Aberdeen since before Willie Miller's old man was alive and for all the lows, all the pish and all the other lows, I'll still stick around. I was here before Milne took over and I'll be here when he's no longer around.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well the training facility is almost ready after years and years of doing without. So well done Milne.

The new stadium, which isn't near where we have always played, will cost £50m+ I believe. I presume that will leave us with a big massive debt.

We are told we can't compete with the guffball leagues. We are told we can't compete with the Huns and Tims. We are told how our attendance is pish compared to Hearts and Hibs.

Cannae wait.
    The reason that the stadium costs have risen from £40m to nearer £50m is because Cormack and Co have taken additonal bits and pieces from doing recent stadium tours around the world, and integrated them into Kingsford but with an eye firmly on attaining additional revenue down the line, so its spend to save, if you will.

The location is definetly arguable, but the design and financing of the stadium, I have no issue with. You could argue that the location kills stone dead any subsequent benefits that may accrue, but it's happenng, so.......

Although, plenty folk still think it won't.....

I still think it will never happen, nobody at the club has ever said anything to change my mind, like where is the money coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    If you wanted a way to get rid of milne, then this is an open door. But I'm sure you'll find something wrong in anything they do.

Training facility is now all paid for. Oh, and we're still debt free. Yet folk on here said it would never be done and we would never get the money.

As for Kingsford the stadium, that will be built. There is no stopping them now and I cannae wait.
    Haha, training facility that took the pr1ck over 20 years to build.

A state of the art facility that is out of date before it is finished.

Debt free due to someone else bailing Milne out.

Going into debt for a new build shed in a field.

Enjoy the Shuttle Bus Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Haha, training facility that took the pr1ck over 20 years to build.

A state of the art facility that is out of date before it is finished.

Debt free due to someone else bailing Milne out.

Going into debt for a new build shed in a field.

Enjoy the Shuttle Bus Experience.
    You missed the bit about the City's second richest man not putting in a single penny of his own money into the £11.5M facility

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789