+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen Shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My DM notification thing just pinged. Whos needing done in? DM me lets get this sorted

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/07/02/afc...mited-company/

Ah well thats it done, phucking clunts.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/07/02/afc...mited-company/

Ah well thats it done, phucking clunts.
    Why's this a bad thing again?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why's this a bad thing again?
    I suppose it depends if you want old scum sycophants running our Club whilst making phuck all effort to keep our Home ground where it is?

Thats just my opinion.

I suppose it depends if you want old scum sycophants running our Club whilst making phuck all effort to keep our Home ground where it is?

Thats just my opinion.
    This being approved is the next step in getting rid of said sycophant. Once it’s all done Milne goes from 35% to 25% ownership and will no longer be biggest shareholder (Cormack 27%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    This being approved is the next step in getting rid of said sycophant. Once it’s all done Milne goes from 35% to 25% ownership and will no longer be biggest shareholder (Cormack 27%)
    And the Shuttle Bus Arena...?

It stinks.

And the Shuttle Bus Arena...?

It stinks.
    As it always has done, will depend on whether the existing major shareholders and their associates are willing to pony up somewhere in the region of £30million. As I said on a separate thread I am struggling to see why US investors are willing to chuck money at us, just don’t see where their return will come from

Thats just my opinion.
    If you wanted a way to get rid of milne, then this is an open door. But I'm sure you'll find something wrong in anything they do.

Training facility is now all paid for. Oh, and we're still debt free. Yet folk on here said it would never be done and we would never get the money.

As for Kingsford the stadium, that will be built. There is no stopping them now and I cannae wait.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    If you wanted a way to get rid of milne, then this is an open door. But I'm sure you'll find something wrong in anything they do.

Training facility is now all paid for. Oh, and we're still debt free. Yet folk on here said it would never be done and we would never get the money.

As for Kingsford the stadium, that will be built. There is no stopping them now and I cannae wait.
    Well the training facility is almost ready after years and years of doing without. So well done Milne.

The new stadium, which isn't near where we have always played, will cost £50m+ I believe. I presume that will leave us with a big massive debt.

We are told we can't compete with the guffball leagues. We are told we can't compete with the Huns and Tims. We are told how our attendance is pish compared to Hearts and Hibs.

Cannae wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well the training facility is almost ready after years and years of doing without. So well done Milne.

The new stadium, which isn't near where we have always played, will cost £50m+ I believe. I presume that will leave us with a big massive debt.

We are told we can't compete with the guffball leagues. We are told we can't compete with the Huns and Tims. We are told how our attendance is pish compared to Hearts and Hibs.

Cannae wait.
    If you don't think we can compete on any level or you have a grievence with the way the club is run, what are you doing about it? Why do you even bother?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast