+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We had the Polish club in barnsley near the hospital for years , decades before freedom of movement .

Many came to work in the mines around barnsley after the war fleeing the Russians just as your dad did .
    Same in Rotherham mate.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 08-06-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Many Poles who fought against the Nazis didn't go back after the war because the Soviets had taken over.

Most of the younger ones are OK but when they get on the wodka they can get a bit rowdy.

As seen on that recent Rob Lowe drama, Boston in Lincolnshire which has the highest proportion of immigrants from Poland and Eastern Europe also has the highest murder rate in England and Wales.

Never vote labour again until Corbyn an Abbott step aside.

The grooming scandal under a labour council only adds fuel to this.

People inside the uk want to come here an work fine, but pay into the system for a minimum of 5 years before you can claim any benefits to send home.

As for the NHS, pay in for 5 years or pay for the privilege, put a stop to the nhs tourists.

Stop being so left wing and nice Britain,the rest of the EU couldn’t give two fingers too our residents.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Many Poles who fought against the Nazis didn't go back after the war because the Soviets had taken over.

Most of the younger ones are OK but when they get on the wodka they can get a bit rowdy.

As seen on that recent Rob Lowe drama, Boston in Lincolnshire which has the highest proportion of immigrants from Poland and Eastern Europe also has the highest murder rate in England and Wales.
    You should hear their views on muslims and black people .

It isn't a minority view either , even shocked me with their opinions .

Trying to explain away the current mayor of London was difficult to say the least , I'll not repeat their view but it was colourful , no pun intended .

I'd have to say I've got on with the majority of them , had one or two little robust conversations about talking in Polish when I'm the only englishman on that job but apart from that no real issues really .

They tell me there isn't a width of a fag paper between ourselves and the Germans which is something that surprised me .

Arrogance seemed to be the heart of it .

My stock reply was that was b@llax given we did conquer the world and they couldn't even manage europe .

So therefore we are far more arrogant .

They didn't disagree .

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Never vote labour again until Corbyn an Abbott step aside.

The grooming scandal under a labour council only adds fuel to this.

People inside the uk want to come here an work fine, but pay into the system for a minimum of 5 years before you can claim any benefits to send home.

As for the NHS, pay in for 5 years or pay for the privilege, put a stop to the nhs tourists.

Stop being so left wing and nice Britain,the rest of the EU couldn’t give two fingers too our residents.
    But that's the EU isn't it and not necessarily the Labour or Tory party .

Other than that I wouldn't disagree with your view .

So are you saying that Eastern Europeans are responsible for this murder rate? They are proven and convicted? Have you got evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    So are you saying that Eastern Europeans are responsible for this murder rate? They are proven and convicted? Have you got evidence of that?
    Seems like a huge coincidence.

Seems like a huge coincidence.
    Just beat me to it gf

A coincidence? So you're maintaining that a whole population of people are genetically/culturally to be more likely to be murderers based on coincidence?

But you can't be arsed to do any further research on it?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a6828571.html
    Last edited by ragingpup; 09-06-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    According to Scotland Yard, Albanian and Romanian drug gangs have taken over as the biggest players

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast