+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No thatcher wasn't nazi right but further right than the may govt. some aspects bordered on nazism like the spg during the miners strike but not exactly the Gestapo no.

Roly
    Think you may be forgetting Heseltine & the gaulighter Tebbit

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Where was the question?
    The implied question was "you may wish to reflect" which I took to mean you wanted a response. If not, I apologise.

Now please tell me what of my political views lead you to label me a 'zealot'? 'fanatical and uncompromising'. When have I been this? Do explain?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I pointed out that I had touted May when she was 20/1 and suggested that Raab would be a good bet for the next leader of the Tories. How does that make him my man? I think you are confused. Predicting an outcome is not the same as desiring it.
    Could have predicted your response in fact I did
    So did you put your money on Raab or not
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 09-06-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Tebbitt ? Yep not someone you would want to meet in a dark alley. A very cold human being that one I would say. Like summat from a horror movie. If he had pointed canines could have been dracula. Big lad probably thinks he was alreight and im making it up.

Roly I don't think Biglad would
    Seems a decent bloke to me

Heseltine probably a bit more cuddly like Kenneth Clarke but did have stary eyes. Mind you they all looked pretty evil heseltine, Joseph, Thatcher, tebbitt. If you saw them as a footy team line up you would think you'd get a good kicking. The present lot are just dopey looking eg Boris, gove, may, Rees mogg. They look like Walter off the bash street kids and make you feel you want to give them a good kicking.

We shall see exile he takes a lot of umbrage about things I say on here. I get the feeling he is disillusioned labour which is fair enough but think you can't step out of the frying pan into the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tebbitt ? Yep not someone you would want to meet in a dark alley. A very cold human being that one I would say. Like summat from a horror movie. If he had pointed canines could have been dracula. Big lad probably thinks he was alreight and im making it up.
    I would love to have met him in a dark alley [ginnell]

Correction Walter off dennis the menace!

I presume you would have a wooden stake to hand or a cross then exile

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast