+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Could have predicted your response in fact I did
    So did you put your money on Raab or not
    And right on cue Kerr buggers off
    Probably on another one of his bike rides

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I presume you would have a wooden stake to hand or a cross then exile
    Always
    Never go down a dark alley withot them

Kerr? I thought he would have been on my case on this thread but been surprisingly quiet. I'm pretty sure he doesn't agree with me tho.

Sighs. Yes, I think he's struggling a bit to justify his labeling of me as a political zealot. Another Kerr avoidance to add to my list.

He's rubbish isn't he? Come out with bold statements, gets caught out and then just stops engaging. Id have more respect if he just acknowledged inconsistencies and logical **** hope like us mortals. Frustrating as I can appreciate many of his points of view, as I do many, but his tendency to avoid questions that we ask know he will struggle with just sets him out as an intellectual coward. Shame.

I haven't the energy to take him on any more. I can see how he probably wears people down in court. I admire pup for lasting the course with him. He'll always be a stuck in his ways centre right Toru to me but of course he will deny it. I don't think he's a bad guy just irritating but then he probably thinks the same or worse about me.

But never mind I'll ask him tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I haven't the energy to take him on any more. I can see how he probably wears people down in court. I admire pup for lasting the course with him. He'll always be a stuck in his ways centre right Toru to me but of course he will deny it. I don't think he's a bad guy just irritating but then he probably thinks the same or worse about me.
    Def not a bad guy. But frustrating when he gets caught out. It's as if he thinks disappearing somehow withholds what his real opinions are. He is incredibly transparent, we all know why he won't answer key questions but thinks that just avoiding the questions somehow masks it. Ah well, teks all sorts.

Think a lot of it is to do with his line of work and I am convinced he uses millers mad to hone his skills in court
    But to be fair to him it's a sensible move to keep himself sharp.

But never mind I'll ask him tomorrow
    There’s usually a bit of a pause then John2 appears

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I'm not asking if she was Nazi right (Hitler), I'm asking if she was far right (Griffin)?
    ??? Just wondering.

I am really interested to know what people's views of the political wings are.

Obviously you are (now) in agreement that extreme right is around where the Nazis were. I would say far right is around BNP/NF standings.

I would like to know because if I tell people I am voting the Brexit party I am interested in how I'm judged? Would you think I' would be supporting a party along the lines of the BNP? In which case you would probably class me as a racist?

Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast