+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There’s usually a bit of a pause then John2 appears
    Hasn't gone unnoticed Grist

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would agree that BNP and national front are more nazi. I don't think Brexit party is yet but could be hijacked by them.i don't think you are a racist. There are very few if any on here who are racist in my opinion but sometimes irresponsible comments made on here might encourage out and out racists. There is a difference between making innocent/ naive comments on here about race and organising people to attack Muslims or deliberately encourage race hate. I understand arguments about being too PC but for some people racial hatred is very real to them they have to put up with it regularly.. for me for the world to be a better place we have to try to grt on together and solve the world's problems. Division will not help that.
    They've spent the best part of 40 years dividing us up , the tories are the grandmasters at it .

Its now ironic that the division created within the UK is the thing that's killing both major parties .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Only sometimes ?
    My word you're not as astute as you think you are
    But where were we ,ah yes theb question was
    Did you put your money on Raab [as we were discussing] for next PM ?
    It's a sad indictment of the internet age that people can decide that they dislike someone simply for disagreeing with them.

Why are you so fascinated with whether I put a bet on? Don't you think it a little self indulgent to use this board for what is starting to look like a personal vendetta?

Start a thread about me if you want to talk about me rather than cluttering this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They've spent the best part of 40 years dividing us up , the tories are the grandmasters at it .

Its now ironic that the division created within the UK is the thing that's killing both major parties .
    And yet the electorate generally return Tory governments... Doesn't say much for the alternative if you are right.

Corbyn? I have my reservations but not as many for him as the other party leaders. I am not particularly happy with any of the party leaders or parties but I have a choice on an election I either vote for what's on show or nobody at all. The reason why I would probably vote labour at the next election is that I would agree with their policies more than the other political party's. I probably never agree with all labour policies. The Blair era comes to mind. Blair was someone I despised asuch as Thatcher because i didn't expect owt from thatcher.but I did him a labour pm after a landslide victoru. I think a lot of labour voters became disillusioned with labour after Blair because he let them down . He has and still has a lot to answer for in my eyes. Maybe Corbyn will let me down but like I say I can only go on what I feel is best. I am never gonna argue Corbyn is going to give us a utopian govt it ain't gonna happen under capitalism anyway because powerful people will still call the tune

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It's a sad indictment of the internet age that people can decide that they dislike someone simply for disagreeing with them.

Why are you so fascinated with whether I put a bet on? Don't you think it a little self indulgent to use this board for what is starting to look like a personal vendetta?

Start a thread about me if you want to talk about me rather than cluttering this one up.
    Why are you so reticent in telling us if you put money on Raab or not
    Of course that might mean you making a decision on where you stand instead of fence sitting until the mudded waters clear a little

And cut out this personal vendetta crap & answer the question

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Corbyn? I have my reservations but not as many for him as the other party leaders. I am not particularly happy with any of the party leaders or parties but I have a choice on an election I either vote for what's on show or nobody at all. The reason why I would probably vote labour at the next election is that I would agree with their policies more than the other political party's. I probably never agree with all labour policies. The Blair era comes to mind. Blair was someone I despised asuch as Thatcher because i didn't expect owt from thatcher.but I did him a labour pm after a landslide victoru. I think a lot of labour voters became disillusioned with labour after Blair because he let them down . He has and still has a lot to answer for in my eyes. Maybe Corbyn will let me down but like I say I can only go on what I feel is best. I am never gonna argue Corbyn is going to give us a utopian govt it ain't gonna happen under capitalism anyway because powerful people will still call the tune
    You should worry about Labour because they offer easy answers to complex problems. The usual answer is to tax the wealthy. The problem with that is evident from their catch phrase 'For the many not the few'. There aren't enough super wealthy people to go round and the very rich can easily reduce their tax liability by off shoring.

I'd prefer a party to come along and say 'if you want a fully funded NHS and more resources then you've got to pay for it'. That about a seven percentage point increase across the Income Tax board just for health...

Why are you so reticent in telling us if you put money on Raab or not
    Of course that might mean you making a decision on where you stand instead of fence sitting until the mudded waters clear a little

And cut out this personal vendetta crap & answer the question
    Stop being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Stop being silly.
    And that's it then is it?
    It may look less like a personal vendetta if you would stop being stupid & just answer a very simple question

And that's it then is it?
    It may look less like a personal vendetta if you would stop being stupid & just answer a very simple question
    I'm not going to reward and encourage your obsessive behaviour, Zyles. I see enough of it in my work to know to avoid that.

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast