+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Note this article

https://www.theguardian.com/business...rger-collapses

I deliberately picked the Guardian because some posters on here think it's the bible of truth, but it's equally been reported elsewhere

Note the comment blaming the French government and note who is the biggest shareholder in Renault.

Within EU rules? - Questionable

Protectionism - Definitely

...and those folks that are anti-Trump and deals with the USA, Fiat-Crysler is part US owned.
    Dear lord, you seem to not understand business at all. Shareholders are entitled to object to mergers, what sort of bizarre world do you live in where shareholder autonomy is against the rules!? Go on, indulge me, what rules are you questioning?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Dear lord, you seem to not understand business at all. Shareholders are entitled to object to mergers, what sort of bizarre world do you live in where shareholder autonomy is against the rules!? Go on, indulge me, what rules are you questioning?
    You see Grist Governments should keep out of such business matters & let the business world feck the world all on their own

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You see Grist Governments should keep out of such business matters & let the business world feck the world all on their own
    How could you possibly get that from John's post, Zyles? The French government is a shareholder and blocked the deal, which t John's point.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    How could you possibly get that from John's post, Zyles? The French government is a shareholder and blocked the deal, which t John's point.
    Irony

Any movement on the Raab vendetta?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tebbitt ? Yep not someone you would want to meet in a dark alley. A very cold human being that one I would say. Like summat from a horror movie. If he had pointed canines could have been dracula. Big lad probably thinks he was alreight and im making it up.
    Cannot stand the bloke and never could.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Roly I don't think Biglad would
    Seems a decent bloke to me
    Cheers mate.

I am about as far right as Winnie-the-Pooh is. I am not a racist and would never support anyone who was a racist and the fact I support Farage on the matter of Brexit must tell you what I think about him.

I never take anything at face value and do my homework on things that interest me. I was involved in local politics for many years in my younger days and always try to keep up to date with what is happening around the world with a lot of focus on EU and American politics as well as our own.

I would say that Farage and the Brexit party are center right without question but others may disagree.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 09-06-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Well folks seeing as Kerr isn't prepared to answer as to whether he put any money on his man Raab in the PM stakes,I'll just have to answer it myself & risk being accused of it being a vendetta
    Kerr must have put money on his man as he surely wouldn't advise us to do something that he wouldn't do himself & I'm at a loss to see why he won't tell us
    On the subject of vendettas wonder how he would describe his constant attacks on ragingpup & Animal which are invariably in his usual style,condescending & arrogant
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 10-06-2019 at 04:29 AM.

Was that another ironic post , Zyles? If not, it was a bit harsh.

Raging and I frequently disagree on politics, but it's generally polite. Animal and I also disagree, and you will recall that he once got so upset about that that he threatened me. I believe he wanted to 'put a brick into my face', or similar. But, hey, he's got a Polish friend and doesn't want to expel all Muslims from the UK anymore, so I have forgiven him.

You in the meantime seem to spend a lot of time obsessing and posting solely with the intention of trying to have a pop at me.. I don't mind, but it's disrespectful to the board and you really should start a 'I don't like Kerr' thread rather than clutter up other ones.

Still not answered the question have you?
    I can only assume that you agree with my conclusion
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 10-06-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast