+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Bring a GE on for me. I cannot wait to see the faces of the Labour and whoever is the Conservative leader faces when the BREXIT party walks in to 10 downing street.
    Yet the irony is Northern Working Class Labour voters will be hit hardest by the job losses caused by Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    A KPMG poll of 1,300 chief executives from across the world's largest economies shows that bosses from the US, China and Japan expect to be more likely to invest in Britain after it leaves the European Union. Three quarters of US chief executives, two thirds of chief executives in India and more than half of those at Japanese and Chinese companies would be more likely to invest in the UK (the times)
    I saw the report on the KPMG site. They did not say they would more likely to invest in Brexit Britain. The question was on average would you still consider investing in Britain. The outcome figures were as you posted.

The same question asked to EU CEOs, 80% said a difinite no.

A better question to gauge non EU CEO confidence in Brexit Britain would be 'given the choice of Britain or EU what would you choose'.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you don't vote Tory Kerr I am completely at a loss who you do vote for. You obviously don't vote labour since you slag them off all the time on just about every policy. Then again you don't particularly sing the praises of any other political party only getting behind Tory policies. If you ain't a tory voter you really should be. In fact I would go further than that and say you should join them and go out campaigning at the next election. I'm sure you would make a very good Tory councillor at least. Go for it. Don't be ashamed to wear your blue rosette with pride like GM does.
    Def not Greens as their last manifesto was further left than Labour. As was SNP and Plaid Cymru.

Lib Dems it is then, the sneaky old Pro-Remainer :-)

If you don't vote Tory Kerr I am completely at a loss who you do vote for. You obviously don't vote labour since you slag them off all the time on just about every policy. Then again you don't particularly sing the praises of any other political party only getting behind Tory policies. If you ain't a tory voter you really should be. In fact I would go further than that and say you should join them and go out campaigning at the next election. I'm sure you would make a very good Tory councillor at least. Go for it. Don't be ashamed to wear your blue rosette with pride like GM does.
    Totally uncalled for Roly.

Thought you were better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Yet the irony is Northern Working Class Labour voters will be hit hardest by the job losses caused by Brexit.
    Yet again you come back with what you think will happen and try to convince other people that you have some clue of what you are talking about without knowing the truth of the matter. The fact is that your statement could be true or just as importantly it could all be false! Try to make your point by saying it is your opinion that this may happen instead of trying to pass it off as a true statement.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Totally uncalled for Roly.

Thought you were better than that.
    No malice intended Howdy to Kerr. He has a right to vote for who he wants. GM nails his colours to the mast which is fair enough you know what you are dealing with but with Kerr you don't. As a legal man I would think it would be good practise to practice defending your case.

I don't dislike Kerr and I often think he makes some decent points on which I agree.

Think it could be lib dems. Very quiet about them Pup! I guess we will never know he will just continue being a critique of the Labour party and no other party. A bit obsessional perhaps but thats his choice.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-06-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    What are they roly?
    Fakes. They will do nothing for ex Labour voters. To think that a right wing politician is going to change his spots and suddenly support workers is naive in the extreme. Why should he? It is such a simple logic, I find it hard to understand that folks don;t get that.

No malice intended Howdy to Kerr. He has a right to vote for who he wants. GM nails his colours to the mast which is fair enough you know what you are dealing with but with Kerr you don't. As a legal man I would think it would be good practise to practice defending your case.

I don't dislike Kerr and I often think he makes some decent points on which I agree.

Think it could be lib dems. Very quiet about them Pup! I guess we will never know he will just continue being a critique of the Labour party and no other party. A bit obsessional perhaps but thats his choice.

I'm amazed that you seriously believe that Kerr is a "legal man"

Nearer to barista than barrister

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I saw the report on the KPMG site. They did not say they would more likely to invest in Brexit Britain. The question was on average would you still consider investing in Britain. The outcome figures were as you posted.

The same question asked to EU CEOs, 80% said a difinite no.

A better question to gauge non EU CEO confidence in Brexit Britain would be 'given the choice of Britain or EU what would you choose'.
    I think the point is both EU companies and non EU will continue to invest, EU CEOs are still in the phase of saying things to halt Brexit after its happened trade will continue as normal.

We have the largest direct investment hub in the world. I posted 2 years ago saying that Fintect companies would leave the growth, the latest figures are that we have largest growth of Unicorn companies in the world! led by fintect in 2018 we had 91, New York and Paris combined had 78...this growth will continue to grow, jobs are also being filtered out of the city with south Wales, Leeds and Manchester benefiting so far, this will increase significantly post brexit

Fakes. They will do nothing for ex Labour voters. To think that a right wing politician is going to change his spots and suddenly support workers is naive in the extreme. Why should he? It is such a simple logic, I find it hard to understand that folks don;t get that.
    Well you have your opinion and I have mine. Lets wait and see who is right ok.

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast