+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I wouldn't share my shopping list with Corbyn.

See above and previous posts for details of his association with PIRA, Hezbollah, Hamas and his lucrative relationship with the mouthpiece of the Iranian government.
    We're all well aware of your obsession with Corbyn. I was just asking if the opposition party leader is legally entitled to be informed of all intelligence from the security services that lead up to international intervention? I honestly don't know.

Don't you think that a more cynical scrutiny of evidence might have prevented the war in Iraq and unnecessary death of soldiers?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Don't just give a vague topic, that's a cop out. Give an example of a foreign policy event you think is plausible that could bankrupt the country in 18 months?
    An event is winding up Trump and other non communist countries that will deter investment, we currently have a 63% in fintec vacancies (this will rise as I predicted to you two years ago) many are from America.

The other impact will be his close links to countries who operate through terrorism who he seems to like the most, this will also impact on investment.

Ill post another reason tomorrow for you John

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    An event is winding up Trump and other non communist countries that will deter investment, we currently have a 63% in fintec vacancies (this will rise as I predicted to you two years ago) many are from America.

The other impact will be his close links to countries who operate through terrorism who he seems to like the most, this will also impact on investment.

Ill post another reason tomorrow for you John

But no problem with winding up our biggest trading partners on our doorstep? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    But no problem with winding up our biggest trading partners on our doorstep? Lol!
    Winding up?

All of the EU companies will still want to sell their goods here, but it will be on our terms.

Anyway cheer up with the Corbyn stuff, it could be worse it could be Vince Cable or some other LibDem deadbeat

Is there any polititions over all the party's who would be a good pm?. Or are they just there to be shot down? Genuine question as I don't do politics often

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Is there any polititions over all the party's who would be a good pm?. Or are they just there to be shot down? Genuine question as I don't do politics often
    It's hard to assess to be honest because politicians today are so media driven that they end up supporting everything and jump on every bandwagon.

Rarely do they make a stand and oppose something that might start a social media storm

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    We're all well aware of your obsession with Corbyn. I was just asking if the opposition party leader is legally entitled to be informed of all intelligence from the security services that lead up to international intervention? I honestly don't know.

Don't you think that a more cynical scrutiny of evidence might have prevented the war in Iraq and unnecessary death of soldiers?
    I’m obsessed with Corbyn? I’ll repeat the point that I made the other day that it isn’t so long since you were trilling away about how people were chanting his name in Grime Clubs. It’s only since you’ve realised that he is a toxic brand that you’ve come all over sceptical about him.

I don’t know whether the Leader of the Opposition is entitled to intelligence briefings. I think it has always been a matter of convention, but I know of no law that requires it. It’s difficult to see how there could be oversight of such an arrangement and I can’t see the security services being too keen to share information about intelligence held on Iran with someone who has taken handsome payments from an arm of the Iranian government. Can you? Do you seriously think it would be a good idea, bearing in mind the intelligence will almost certainly be based in part on human sources and that Iran isn’t known for its tolerance and open and independent judicial system ?

You have to bear in mind that Corbyn is a man of principle and that the principle is ‘anyone who doesn’t like the USA and the West is ok with him’.

It’s a tricky one though isn’t it? Corbyn and by extension you as a Labour voter, want Diane Abbott to be the next Home Secretary - a woman who said of the PIRA "Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed" in charge of the police and security services… I really don’t care how many haircuts she’s had since she said it, I wonder if she would like to explain it to the friends and families of the people who were blown up in Guildford or Birmingham or the parents of the 3-year old and the 12-yr old who were killed in the Warrington bombing.

And you spend days making daft points about how ‘far right’ Farage is for some stupid comment about Romanians whilst getting on the knocker to try to catapult Corbyn, Abbott and the equally extreme McDonnell into power. It beggars belief and you really need to have a word with yourself.

I don't know if a ‘more cynical scrutiny’ of evidence might have prevented the war in Iraq and unnecessary death of soldiers, because I don’t know what the evidence was.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 19-06-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Winding up?

All of the EU companies will still want to sell their goods here, but it will be on our terms.

Anyway cheer up with the Corbyn stuff, it could be worse it could be Vince Cable or some other LibDem deadbeat
    It won't be on our terms. It will be on WTO terms and with goods and services that we supply into Europe being required to meet EU set standards.

Corbyn wants to hold a secound referendum on brexit.

Guessing Rotherham was a brexit town will the people of the town vote for labour knowing he doesnt want to leave the eu and hold a second referendum

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It won't be on our terms. It will be on WTO terms and with goods and services that we supply into Europe being required to meet EU set standards.
    Do we not meet those standards now?

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast