+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go again.

Here we go again.

It's been stated that the south African group has got exclusivity so does anyone know if that is correct?

If Hardy believes dealing with this May group as putting Notts in good hands, he has another thing coming. Kenworthy and now May have both served time? Why were they even spoken to?

One other thing, if May was jailed for 6 years in 2014, he's out in release so would surely fail any fit and proper person test

Exposing these fraudsters is the best thing to do in order to save the club, Hardy was wanting to stay on as Chairman with a group of convicted fraudsters in charge !
    Not happening at my club, he needs to go

Lets hope they don't get a sniff of it then, besides as CBP says, they would fail any fit and proper persons test, fraud isn't something the FA wants under their umbrella. Especially with the goings on in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Kenworthy and now May have both served time? Why were they even spoken to?
    Basically they’ve been doing due diligence on Notts but Notts haven’t thought to look into them !
    I say Notts but it’s one person making the amateurish decisions

Surely this has to be the end of Kapikanya's interest in the club. Who would pay to watch a club owned by somebody with that kind of history?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Surely this has to be the end of Kapikanya's interest in the club. Who would pay to watch a club owned by somebody with that kind of history?
    Not me or my family that’s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Not me or my family that’s for sure
    We had Lee Hughes, who was very popular at Meadow Lane, but as bad as what he did, he didn't plan what happened. This Kapikanya chap sounds horrific, makes Russell King look like a kindly old uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We had Lee Hughes, who was very popular at Meadow Lane, but as bad as what he did, he didn't plan what happened. This Kapikanya chap sounds horrific, makes Russell King look like a kindly old uncle.
    It has to be the end of that group's interest now surely? Kenworthy and May have served time, the lawyer Colin Dodds also has some interesting business interests as well. They seem to want the land around Meadow Lane, our hope is that the Hayden Green estate slams them right out doing anything with Meadow Lane. That should put them right off, no public support and no chance of making money from the land should see them squirrel away

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast