+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Millers Promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Soppy sod millertop ����
    I’ve never cried at a game of football but tears were there, it’s an age thing Pocket

I thought it was Dean Barrick who scored the volley at Hull but its possible he was the one who tee'd it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    All of them, but especially Alan Leeeeeeeeeeee.......��
    Beat me to it there.

Oh the drama lol

Quote Originally Posted by cupid-stunt View Post
    91-92 for me as it was the only season I went to most matches away! Agree with hazza regarding 17-18 only because of the season before it....on a side note can anyone tell me who scored a volleyed free kick think it was 92 season Against hull think we won 0-1
    Dean Barrick

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingcomeseasy View Post
    Dean Barrick
    I really liked him as a player. One thing that made me laugh about him though was his obsession of doing a cross field pass in avery game but it always ended up in the Millmoor lane stand.

I would love us to win a title again! Going straight up is great and the play off wins at Wembley have been superb but the title win of 80/81 with that team was something else!

I'm with Hazza Has A Gazza - 00/01. For me it coincided with the emergence of social media and the early football message boards on the internet. I was living in Asia and, for the first time, I could communicate with fellow fans and follow games online. It brought a new dimension to supporting our football club and the excitement of that promotion (and the one in the year before, it has to be said,) was something I hadn't experienced for a long time...

I remember well, on the the message board that Big Rich initially set up, the almost endless thread of congratulatory messages that came from all over the country when we'd secured our place. It doesn't happen so much now - communication on social media is such an everyday thing - but at the time it was quite overwhelming.

Which one?

The next one

I liked the one where Boothy was giving away free season tickets to all over 60s as long as they were accompanied by both grandparents.

1980-81. Special team, best home record I can remember and genuinely exciting players. Defence was superb and at least 5 legends in the side. Ronnie, Tiger, Stan, Brecks and Gerry F. Although Seasman, Mountjoy, Mullen and Rod were bloody excellent as well. Oh go on then, they were all Miller legends. And that includes IP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast