+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wimmins' World Cup

Wimmins' World Cup

My analysis of France 4 South Korea 0

That French reyt back, number 4, Marion Torrent, is a bonny lass. Lovely arse.

That French centre heyf Wendie Renard is a big solid lass. Would give Kieffer a tough game.

The only amazing thing SB is that you watched it , not a criticism just surprised .

As far as I'm concerned world cup year is 3 years away .

On a par with women's tennis and even this massive tennis fan doesn't watch that garbage .

The standard isn't even 7th or 8th tier in this country and hardly anyone would watch that because it's not at a level TV could sell to it's audience and sponsors .

The product simply doesn't stand up .

There are sports that involve women that I can watch so s exism isn't at play here before anyone says owt .

The gymnasts are fantastic , Laura Kenny on a bike in the velodrome does it for me , a good woman athlete such as Kelly Holmes similarly .

Nobody can announce the elephant is in the room because that wouldn't be right apparently in this day and age and you'd be outed as a s exist .

I'll say it anyway , it's shyte and even Quest wouldn't touch it as a product if honesty and reality counted for owt .

Eztha got thi boxin glues on SB ( cosmo smallpiece)

A watched first heyf to see what the hype worrall abart.

Ad say a decent Sunday League side would beeat 'em.

Al watch a bitta England game tomorra to see if a can see Dog and Goat set in best seeats at Nice. 5-00pm KO. Shud be ovva befooar Dragons Den. Lucy Bronze would gerrin a Northern Intermediate side.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-06-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Some quality football being played by the Lionesses , good forrum , not everyone's sport i kno , beertin Jocks meks me smilet tho better than watchin Darts ennyrooard ! I hope them lasses !!! Win the Tournament , good on em , more chance than mens 11 that'sfor sure

Googles definitely a female innit

Bound to be

The fecker dunt let you finish your sentence befoor meking a suggestion

Hope JLO doesn't read your posts Animal
    or is it JLO who writes 'em ?

Why are there no men analysing the game?
    Jobs for the girls, discrimination, outrageous.

I know a lass at work who is a Leeds fan (and believe me Im doing my best to wind her up over their play off defeat lol), and she goes to all or most of the England wimmins Intl games. I just cant agree with her claims though that 'their' level of Intl footy now is much improved on how it used to be, to me it seems to be just as bad as always.

Good luck to them in their aim to win a footy World cup for England of course. But it wont ever bother me like the mens game does, I can and do get peed off for ages when we have gone out of a WC or EC tournament!.

Not like summarus wiv seen em winnit , , that wint appun ageeun al tell thi nar,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast