+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delph

Delph

Would you take him back? He's probably leaving city this summer.

Not a chance Bongo.....snake. needs to be hung out to dry! Smith wants loyal players not mercenaries!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Not a chance Bongo.....snake. needs to be hung out to dry! Smith wants loyal players not mercenaries!
    You could hear Bongo’s proposal on Delph approaching, bells jingling, footsteps crunching across the corrugated roofs of West Bromwich

Lamentably his crush on ex Villa players is the overriding factor & regrettably where most of Bongo’s transfer thoughts seem to begin and end.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Would you take him back? He's probably leaving city this summer.
    Disgraceful suggestion, behave man.

Would be very fitting for Mr Delph. How to be a snake...

Sign a contract extension, state you can't wait to captain your team in the championship. Leave and hardly play for your new team. Come back when your original team is promoted back to the PL

You asked Bongo, i think you got your answer. If i was you i would drop the idea of signing Ex- players especially ones who only show loyalty to money.
    By the way, he was crap the other night playing for England, how on earth does he deserve a cap when he doesnt even get on the bench as Citeh???
    No, move on.

no.

I must be more forgiving than you lot. Once he puts on the shirt again he will get the fans backing after a few insults.

Sam. We had one season in the premiership without him. The one we got relegated.

I'm not to fussed on this one as long as we get some good players in.

As a club that has true duty of care, they looked after Delph for almost 2 years of injuries, he was a forgotten man. One half decent season, he gets a England cap and johny big bol locks is off. Anyway nuff said about snakes Smith would not be so foolish, he knows what us fans think.
    For me, its getting Mings over the line, Tammy in an ideal world but more realistacally Maupay.

Delph's buyout clause was just £8M, and after pledging his future to the club Benteke was sold & City triggered the clause. I only read this account of things in the last few days and hated Delph for what he did but when you look at it now I don't think it was all his doing. Benteke kept us up, the writing was on the wall with him leaving so I doubt many out there would have turned down a very lucrative move.

We've been mismanaged for years, if he comes back and works hard for the team then fair enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)