+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peaky Blinders

Peaky Blinders

I remember there was a thread on PB some time ago, i’ve been meaning to start watching but never got around to it until now. I have got to say, absolutely loved it. Watched all the series now and can’t wait for the next. If anyone has been listening to the soundtrack, it is amazing.
    Anyway, the series throughout has so many references of the midlands it was a joy to hear. But little disappointed they didn’t mention our league win.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I remember there was a thread on PB some time ago, i’ve been meaning to start watching but never got around to it until now. I have got to say, absolutely loved it. Watched all the series now and can’t wait for the next. If anyone has been listening to the soundtrack, it is amazing.
    Anyway, the series throughout has so many references of the midlands it was a joy to hear. But little disappointed they didn’t mention our league win.
    It is really awesome, loved watching it. Wonderful characters, and as you say, amazing soundtrack. 👍

New series hopefully be starting very soon

I wait until they come on Netflix and then watch them all in one go. Same with Prime. Great series, i also like Last Kingdom, Vikings and Black Sails.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I wait until they come on Netflix and then watch them all in one go. Same with Prime. Great series, i also like Last Kingdom, Vikings and Black Sails.
    That is exactly what I did 55. Prefer to watch them all rather than wait for the weekly episodes. The cinematography of PB is superb, being one of the younger of the posters on here I thought the visuals gave a great insight into how things may have looked back then.
    I can’t actually stop saying to everyone ‘by order of the Peaky Blinders’ lol.

Top class production. Atmospheric in spades.

Yesterday i started watching the Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp on Prime. I used to watch this when i was a child, along with Gunsmoke and Cheyenne.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Yesterday i started watching the Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp on Prime. I used to watch this when i was a child, along with Gunsmoke and Cheyenne.
    how about sugarfoot, wagon train,the virginian,alias smith and jones,best of all rawhide, and if your really old des.roy Rogers ,hopalong cassadiy,bet there’s loads more.

The last series of Peaky Blinders was a series too far; the story line became stupid and the characters too far fetched. The TV companies have to flog something to death to scrape every last penny out rather than finishing something when it is at its peak (no pun intended). Game of Thrones a good example, dreadful final series.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    The last series of Peaky Blinders was a series too far; the story line became stupid and the characters too far fetched. The TV companies have to flog something to death to scrape every last penny out rather than finishing something when it is at its peak (no pun intended). Game of Thrones a good example, dreadful final series.
    I DO actually agree with that Ketts, as I didnt enjoy the last series that much either.
    And I was asking myself questions as to what was going wrong at the time, as I watched it. Maybe this show really has run its course now, and it needs a big FINAL series to tie things up so we can all move on eh!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)