+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peaky Blinders

Who watched it last night? What did you make of it? Not been able to discuss with those who have yet to watch. But i liked the finale and can’t wait for next season.

Those who are yet to start, I advise you to watch it. I left it so long and regretted not staring earlier. Get on it!

Simply superb.

I agree the last series was a bit ridiculous but this series has been top notch, no spoilers for the last episode please

Make sure to watch some of the bonus clips on iplayer.. West Bromwich gets a mention lol, sure this was the first time I heard being mentioned. I really wish they bring back the Black Country boys back in the next series.

Lost a bit of interest during series three so didn't pay much attention to series four.

First episode aside I've enjoyed series five so I may pop back and catch some more of the fourth one on iplayer.

The characters are good but I think the plots are stretched a little thinly at times.

Never liked Michael (Pol's lad) though, slimy arrogant toad of a chancer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)