+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legalise Cannabis

Legalise Cannabis

Put the drug gangs and the drug barons out of business over night.

Give people education and treatment instead of punishment

No more skunk - it would be regulated.

Prohibition never works.

I am 66 years old and have never tried it.

Legalise prostitution ,
    Give people what they want ,
    more Cnut,it would be free
    Prostitution never works,

I'm 68 years old and never tried it..

I've never been able to get my head round why smoking a tobacco leaf is legal but smoking a cannabis leaf isn't?

*** and a spliff - nothing better!

Attachment 12897

"Put the drug gangs and the drug barons out of business over night." ????

A very Lib Dem type of over simplification sentence 1959_60. They would still be pushing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and the usual assortment of nasty narcotics Councillor.

Until we get to the root cause of drug addiction (personally I blame Margaret Thatcher!) and sort out our real social issues and the underlying need to use illegal Class "A" and Class "B" substances, your so called "drug gangs and the drug barons" will continue to do their worst. It's called supply and demand 1959_60.

Westminster must be overflowing with drug gangs and the drug barons. The Tory Leadership contenders have all more or less admitted to "recreational" Class A Class B illegal drug taking.

Could you possibly imagine the Sun, Mail and Express' united condemnation, consternation and demand for a criminal prosecution if JC admitted to being a smackhead, cokehead or weed imbiber? Phuck me this is getting ridiculous. If you can't find someone better than Theresa May to run the Tory Party it really is well and truly phucked.

lets ask Goveface - Our Little Friend !

What about admitting to be a terrorist supporter - sympathiser and anti Semitic Bt , smoking pot in his youth is hardly worrying to me anyway as it is with the tories candidates trying to run the party.
    If we start with all that most people would have something or other hiding in their closets.

It has been illegal for donkeys years now and the result is that anyone who wants it can easily get it, the quality can be dangerous (skunk, spice etc) and a lot of people are making a fortune in peddling misery.

Prohibition never works.

If tobacco and alcohol were made illegal then what do you think would happen? Exactly.
    And the quality of the stuff would be really dangerous.

Where legalisation has been tried it has worked very well and the drug gangs have largely disappeared, along with a hell of a lot of violent crime.

We have tried making it illegal for years now and it hasn't, isn't and will never work.

http://volteface.me/lib-dem-manifest...nnabis-market/

It might work if the police actually enforced the law, but they don't, they gave up years ago. If you wonder why the police don't enforce the law, and why our leaders don't insist that they do ...........ask Michael Gove.

A relative of mine was caught bang to rights in selling the stuff. He was young and he saw it as an easy way to make a bit of extra money.
    After a while he was very uneasy about it all...but he was not allowed to stop. He was aware of the full extent of the chain, ending in Manchester and he realised that these were people who you simply did not cross.

When arrested he refused to give names of those above him (who themselves were several levels below the Mr Bigs in the organisation)
    He knew full well that if he dobbed anyone in then either he, or his family, would be "dealt with"

Since serving his sentence he has turned his life round and has a young family and a good job.

The real leaders of these gangs are practically invisible and untouchable. Modern day Al Capones.

And they will continue to rake in the brass until their market disappears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)