+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gooins on at OGC Nice ?

Gooins on at OGC Nice ?

OGC Nice ev "INEOS" emblazened across the front of their new 2019/20 strip. INEOS is owned by multi billionaire Jim Ratcliffe who lives in Monaco and is involved in discussions with Dog abart buying the club.

A wonder if thez been developments not yet announced ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2019 at 11:41 AM.

The takeover was going through but a meeting was postponed due to some documents missing

Takeover of the OGC Nice: postponement of the meeting before the DCNCG

July 25, 2019
    Nice – penultimate step before the transfer of the OGC Nice to the English billionaire Jim Ratcliffe, the hearing scheduled Thursday before the DNCG for the examination of the project of recovery of the Riviera club by the boss of Ineos has been postponed, has learned AFP from the club and the buyer.

The hearing before the National Board of Control and Management was postponed due to missing documents on file, at a date yet unspecified.

The current and future leadership of the OGCN Thursday rejected the cause of this postponement, which actually extends the transition phase at the head of the club, limiting its flexibility in the transfer market before the resumption of the League 1.

The first put forward the absence of a file transmitted to the football financial policeman; the others assert that the club had not confirmed the date of this meeting, as is customary. In the entourage of Mr. Ratcliffe, however, it is specified to have taken the measures to hand over the missing parts on Friday to the DNCG.

A new date for this hearing would already be under consideration between the DNCG, the financial director of the OGCN and Ineos employees. A videoconference would be studied between the members of the Professional Football League, whose session officially ended Thursday, the club and the buyer.

After this hearing, the last step for Jim Ratcliffe will be the passage before the Competition Authority, to which the record of redemption had been submitted Monday. Third parties have until August 14 to file comments on this takeover project.

I hope it's not Goat that ez messed up on the paperwork. Thanks for the research into that ESR.

Memories of the final day of last summer's transfer window come flooding back when the McBurnie loan deal failed to "get over the line" for some reason.

Now the OGC Nice fans know the definition of the line spun to them when Dog took over in July 2016--"I am here for the long term". It means just over three years.

(i see Dog is still selling the best players--Newcastle Utd in with a £18 mill bid for Allan Saint Maximin.)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-07-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Cardiff 1 OGC Nice 0

Vierra art !!

Post 4 above shud read 2017 summer transfer window, not last year.
    Senior Moment. 71 next week.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-07-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Cardiff 1 OGC Nice 0

Vierra art !!

Post 4 above shud read 2017 summer transfer window, not last year.
    Senior Moment. 71 next week.
    Av earrd Grace iz tekkin thi tu French rivvyera fothi birthday , ennyrooard Happy birthday in advance SB , sooin bi mine , gest arse in Margate wi 50/50 lass,

Burnley 6 (SIX) OGC Nice 1

Vierra art !

SB Do you reckon they thought they'd arranged the friendly with Barnsley & not Burnley? A simple mistake after all

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    SB Do you reckon they thought they'd arranged the friendly with Barnsley & not Burnley? A simple mistake after all
    The ordinary fan might mek that mistake but Goat said with misty eyes when he left that his heart would always be in Barnsley, "Allus a Red". Av already commented on him arranging a OGC Nice friendly at Cardiff last Setdi rather than contacting us as first option when he wo sooarting fixtures art months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The ordinary fan might mek that mistake but Goat said with misty eyes when he left that his heart would always be in Barnsley, "Allus a Red". Av already commented on him arranging a OGC Nice friendly at Cardiff last Setdi rather than contacting us as first option when he wo sooarting fixtures art months ago.
    Sorry SB my comment was made tongue in cheek & I agree with you Should have made it a little clearer
    I'll put it down to age [mine not yours]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast