+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2019-2020 predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Dundee United, last Fizz Pop win in 1928. You're not a club that does the right thing, never have and never will.

Taints that's not nice!

I love this kind of thread but you can be made to look daft with prediction's before squad's have been assembled,the Fun for example are being linked with Charlie Adam,Ross McCormack and the Marrs returning to the boardroom.If all four end up at Dens they will be a massive threat because we all know that Peter and Jimmy are capable of spending over 23 million pounds(most of it belonging to others including me and you)and that would blow the rest of the league out of the water.
    If you do not mind weegiearab i will return to this thread in late July with my set in stone answers

surely too early to be making any predictions for season as soo much is still to happen.

pretty much the whole championship will be making big changes barring one or two.

Ask again in about 3 weeks time and see how everyones looking then ill make a prediction.

For what its worth i would say its between us and the dees. reckon if they can get a few decent signings theyll be a big threat imo

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    My predictions for the last 3 seasons in the championship have been correct.
    Surprise Surprise
    THREE SEASONS of predictions ? Concerning a league that your team were not even in ? (well, until now)
    comedy gold Never let hatred get in the way of a good fun post and a wee bit banter . Get back up Stoorie Brae again and try yir luck we Daphne , yir never gonna get Maggie.......... (she's an Arab)

predictions made at the start of the transfer window and the end of the window will help gauge how people think the transfers will effect the league. At the moment, we are looking strong but if we were to start signing has beens or injury plagued players...then it can be reassessed. We won't judge people until their final prediction is before kick off! Last night's Euro millions winner could be a Alloa fan and they might spunk 100 million into their club! So pretransfer predictions and post transfer predictions are cool!

As things stand now, but this may change before kick off

Premier Sevco
    dunno just have a bad feeling
    Playoff Ross C
    Relegated Hamilton - had to happen sometime and this might be it

Championship Us
    Second Funsters, let's see how they enjoy the playoffs eh

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    As things stand now, but this may change before kick off

Premier Sevco
    dunno just have a bad feeling
    Playoff Ross C
    Relegated Hamilton - had to happen sometime and this might be it

Championship Us
    Second Funsters, let's see how they enjoy the playoffs eh
    Sevco, I presume you're having a laugh?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Sevco, I presume you're having a laugh?!?
    No, I think they're improving while Celtic are not. Bear in mind predicted before signings finished/kick off in August. Been wrong before

Premiership.
    1st - Celtic.
    2nd - Rangers
    Relegation Playoff - Livingston.
    Relegated - Celtic.
    Celtic will once again be too strong to stop in the league unfortunately and Hamiltons luck in surviving has to run out at some point. I can see Livingston having a struggle second season up and finishing 11th.

Championship.
    1st - United.
    2nd - Dundee.
    A title win at home to Dundee would be perfect.

Dundee are certainly going about things the right way. Not made any spectacular signings but they’re bringing in players who all have experience in this division and are a decent age to develop.

Biggest mistake we made after relegation was signing “Premiership” players like Flood & Obadeyi and foreign players (the 2 Dutchmen and Edge). None of them knew the league and that was exposed baldly away from home.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)