+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Hair cuts...

O/T: Hair cuts...

Right, what's everyone doing? I bought a set of clippers when the lock-down started in preparation for my wife cutting my hair (she has zero experience of this). She was absolutely crapping herself doing it (2 days ago) but, honestly, she has done an amazing job.

My normal hair-do is, #1 at the back and sides with as short as the barber can get it with their fingers on top. Obviously the complex bit is fading from #1 to (roughly) #9 on top.

This is the YouTube video we used to understand what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBtay3_Ux7c

As I say, big shout out to her, amazing (and may save me some dosh long term if I can persuade her to keep it up).

Great video.

I’m going for the beach bum/scruffy look! I’m doing no Shave/Haircut November during the month of April!

I’ll re assess at the end of the month.

Wifes been doing my hair for years as all i get is a #1 or 2.

I'm going to go for the mullet to make a comeback.......if only I had enough hair for it. More likely an untidy mess until the barbers open again.

Cheers Terence my daughter done the business today after watching your CLIP on youtube.Its amazing how much the bedsit is saving during lockdown,WASC with a FACT.

I suspect something similar here when we get into the same position:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52360452

It'll be almost impossible for women to get a haircut for weeks I reckon...

Partner did mine last night with clippers - maybe should have started with a number 4 not 2. i have patches of bald side and back but top is better than barbers. I did hers - take a tiny bit off and level it - you know when you start planing wood and just cant get it straight so do other side and whoops thats too short. Was a bit like that 3 inches later she wasnt too impressed. I gave her my 9 inches to calm her down and that was fine. Happy Days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Partner did mine last night with clippers - maybe should have started with a number 4 not 2. i have patches of bald side and back but top is better than barbers. I did hers - take a tiny bit off and level it - you know when you start planing wood and just cant get it straight so do other side and whoops thats too short. Was a bit like that 3 inches later she wasnt too impressed. I gave her my 9 inches to calm her down and that was fine. Happy Days.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

You done the sisters yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    ������������

You done the sisters yet?
    not her hair no

Hahaha! 😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)