Get your very own personalised The Gelderd End gifts!

Thread: Bored with waiting for new season to start and...

Bored with waiting for new season to start and...

....reading rumours about players comings and goings? If so, you are just like fans around the country.

To relieve this, we at Football Cities are, between now and the season start, highlighting football films that are generally worth watching.

We have just posted our second, which is close to your hearts.

If you would like to check out same visit www.footballcities.co.uk and click the Facebook connection. Then return in the future for more film postings. (As we raise money for charity a Facebook page Like would be appreciated).

You might also like to check we have all the facts right on our Leeds page on the website..

Fixtures out soon. Good Luck for next season.

Further to highlighting The Damned United, our next offering also has a Leeds connection.

It is the film your old player Rio Ferdinand is involved in, "90 Minutes".

Feel free to check this out by using the above links.

Fixtures out tomorrow, will feel like the new season is getting closer.

No thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No thanks..
    Is it summer yet in tropical Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Is it summer yet in tropical Burnley
    Im I'm a North Norfolk CB and its pissing down..lol

You should try living here mate, with Norwich city fans everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    ....reading rumours about players comings and goings? If so, you are just like fans around the country.

To relieve this, we at Football Cities are, between now and the season start, highlighting football films that are generally worth watching.

We have just posted our second, which is close to your hearts.

If you would like to check out same visit www.footballcities.co.uk and click the Facebook connection. Then return in the future for more film postings. (As we raise money for charity a Facebook page Like would be appreciated).

You might also like to check we have all the facts right on our Leeds page on the website..

Fixtures out soon. Good Luck for next season.
    In all honesty apart from phillips rumour to wolves everything else is dead quite. As we have come out and said we have 5 mil to spend on loanies i expected as much. I expect it to remain like this till the start of the season unless a miracle happens and the italian changes his mind.

The only thing I constantly hear is Jack Harrison is coming back, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

i think the club should be publicly anouncing how much they will spend, and on whom, before the deals are in place.

aha irony at last