+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wifies world cup

Wifies world cup

Watched a few games, I'd enjoy it a bit better if they didnae try and talk it up so much but

It's obvious some of the players have a good touch and decent skill, still the usual horrors from the keepers and the gobbing, snorting and chest thumping a bit off putting though.

I just wonder though if they had an ever slightly smaller pitch....5 yards length and 2 or 3 yards breadth it would make for a better spectacle.

Also slightly smaller goals should be looked at.

Haha misogynist!! The debate if that is what it is is for smaller goals, that's been kicking around for a good few years. Hope Solo says that's ***ist, so ain't happening. Don't need to change the pitch size but they have to help the goalies, gets ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Haha misogynist!! The debate if that is what it is is for smaller goals, that's been kicking around for a good few years. Hope Solo says that's ***ist, so ain't happening. Don't need to change the pitch size but they have to help the goalies, gets ridiculous
    Well when hope can appear in an auld jumper and trainers instead of a ball gown to do punditry I'd mibbe listen.

Misogynist.....lol....just part of the WWCHM community.😎

Where are the male linesmen

Canna be doing with all this misogynist talk aboot them wifies trying to play fitba. Leave them alone and none of the derogatory, ***ist comments please!!

By the way thon USA goalie needs a good sh@gging though!!!

Nigel's No. 3 Greenwood is getting it

I think the standard of the football is quite good, mind you ,I've being watching Dundee all season !!

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I think the standard of the football is quite good, mind you ,I've being watching Dundee all season !!
    Last Sunday my wife and I were watching the England v Scotland game and my wife said to me are women referees any better than the men referees.
    I replied that they could only be an improvement on Willie Collum, Andrew Dallas and Bobby Madden!!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)