+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vydra to Leeds?

Vydra to Leeds?

Apparently they are looking to make an offer for Vydra...... Burnley want 10m! Shame it’s not 15m and we get some sell on clause money!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Apparently they are looking to make an offer for Vydra...... Burnley want 10m! Shame it’s not 15m and we get some sell on clause money!
    Rich tell me who Leeds are not going to sign Now that would be news

He's too lightweight for Leeds.

Just posting what I see “mistaram” keeps new threads going and hopefully keeps the board active..... seems like there has been an uptake recently with new posters, however if you’d rather me not post just let me know!

Rich, I think the post actually meant that, in the press, the DYS are being linked with just about anything on legs and that could lead to a plethora of "DYS interested in.. player name..." posts on here. More a comment on the press rather than your post.

.... however, I have been wrong before.....

Just posting what I see “mistaram” keeps new threads going and hopefully keeps the board active..... seems like there has been an uptake recently with new posters, however if you’d rather me not post just let me know!
    Not sure who this ‘uptake of new posters’ are, Rich but I’m sure mista meant you no harm. As MA says...more a comment on the press than anything else. Keep on posting.

Rich no you keep posting mate It was just me being sarcastic mate Its just every football site i go on its always go Leeds are about to sign Not Leeds fault just idle journalism

Helder Costa from Wolves, Ryan Kent from Livepool, Reece Brown from Huddersfield and now Vydra. That's 35 million+ done and its not yet the start of the transfer window. Methinks the Leeds following journalists are as deluded as Forest fans!

....... isn't that being a tad derogatory to Forest fans GP?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)