+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitbas F@cked

Fitbas F@cked

The closed shop Euro super league cant happen quick enough

Get these rich teams to f@ck

In the last week we have seen Eden Hazard go to Really Madrid for circa 80m. He had a year left on his deal at Chelsea. Mental. We have seen Manchester United offer 60m for some Crystal Palace player who is in his first season. We have also seen Manchester United offer David De Gea 20m of a potential 60m they will receive from PSG (I think its them) to force him to go and prevent him walking for free in a year

Its beyond a joke now.

Get all these super rich clubs to f@ck and let them play in their w@nker league while the rest of Europes diddies rejoice and get on with normal real fitba.

It’s all made up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It’s all made up anyway
    Aye the fees are?

It's the Age of Elitism we are traveling through.

It's coming to an end - soon IMO

Anyone who's ever had non-cooncil TV packages is complicit. That's where the dosh has come from.

FUUCK YOU MURDOCH

I tried it once* but it had no effect.
    I deeply regret it.

* Squarial

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye the fees are?
    Yes, it's the biggest con in football.

I agree with the sentiments of this thread. I went out and watched the Chump League Final in the pub a couple of weeks ago and deeply regret it. It was the first match in this racket of a tournament I've watched since the previous years final.

Unfortunately, most people do not feel the same. The pubs were jammed pack.

Many on here don't care about international football and that is a symptom of this Chumps disease. International football will be killed off. They don't want the World Cup being the premier competition once this European Super League Association takes over.

As 57Vintage has said, those that purchase subscriptions or even watch these matches for free on the Internet are complicit as are those that don't turn up in person to watch domestic football.

Football will change as everything does but at least those that grew up watching football in the 60s,70s and 80s can say that we remember the game in the halcyonic period. Those that care enough to have nostalgic memories before we die off, the majority will just follow the glitter. Post-2000 generation won't care a jot about domestic leagues, non-elite European competition and International football.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post

Football will change as everything does but at least those that grew up watching football in the 60s,70s and 80s can say that we remember the game in the halcyonic period. Those that care enough to have nostalgic memories before we die off, the majority will just follow the glitter. Post-2000 generation won't care a jot about domestic leagues, non-elite European competition and International football.
    I think that's why I have found myself dropping down the leagues to watch games these days because there is a sense of the old school to it. The soul is still there.No glitter and glamour. Id much rather go to a junior game or a lower division game than watch European fitba. Its turned into a hobby and father son bonding too which is an added bonus. But that wasn't the aim. I was just fed up of modern fitba. Last season I went to Caley v Ross County cup replay on a Champions League night. 2-2 and into pens. It was a f@cking excellent game and a great advert for Scottish football. That night Liverpool played Bayern and Lyon played Barcelona and they were both 0-0. Me and Jnr were treated to a cracking cup tie that nobody apart from the 3608 at the Caley stadium saw as it wasn't allowed on the telly. I was at Blairgowrie Juniors and got a 4-3 with Forfar West End on another champions League night, Forfar West End on another Champions League night and got a 4-4 with Tayport which was by far the best game I witnessed last season.

People are thick and believe that multi multi million pound players make entertainment. Its a fallacy. More often than not these days the high profile games are sh@te. World Cup final was crap, the two European finals were slated for being sh@te

Bring on Dunipace Juniors, Blyth Spartans, New Elgin, Kelty Hearts and Alloa and probably more this time home.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 11-06-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think that's why I have found myself dropping down the leagues to watch games these days because there is a sense of the old school to it. The soul is still there.No glitter and glamour. Id much rather go to a junior game or a lower division game than watch European fitba. Its turned into a hobby and father son bonding too which is an added bonus. But that wasn't the aim. I was just fed up of modern fitba. Last season I went to Caley v Ross County cup replay on a Champions League night. 2-2 and into pens. It was a f@cking excellent game and a great advert for Scottish football. That night Liverpool played Bayern and Lyon played Barcelona and they were both 0-0. Me and Jnr were treated to a cracking cup tie that nobody apart from the 3608 at the Caley stadium saw as it wasn't allowed on the telly. I was at Blairgowrie Juniors and got a 4-3 with Forfar West End on another champions League night, Forfar West End on another Champions League night and got a 4-4 with Tayport which was by far the best game I witnessed last season.

People are thick and believe that multi multi million pound players make entertainment. Its a fallacy. More often than not these days the high profile games are sh@te. World Cup final was crap, the two European finals were slated for being sh@te

Bring on Dunipace Juniors, Blyth Spartans, New Elgin, Kelty Hearts and Alloa and probably more this time home.
    I’m involved in bread and butter fitba and I am as passionate about that as I ever was with the once michty, or indeed my sojourns down to Islington/Europe, however I’m not thick and a few of my made up chums that are yids are deffo not.......their quarter/semi final CL exploits I cannot write about, on here anyway, however, the matches I saw had a bit of everything in them.......I daresay it is each to their own.......I’ll deffo cherry pick some games(once michty/gooners)next season if AC are not playing, always have and always will.

SF

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast