+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fitbas F@cked

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have just picked up a french news paper on Asterix de Gaulle. Just so i could see what the sport pages are saying. With my basic french i have just read PSG are looking to sign Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax on 11 million Euros a year. F@cking hell
    That's "only" £200K per week, nothing compared with what some of the top EPL players are paid so surprised none of them are winning to top that

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    That's "only" £200K per week, nothing compared with what some of the top EPL players are paid so surprised none of them are winning to top that
    Aye but a 19 year old off the back of a good season. Its a bit mad

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Looks like Billie Piper and Bjork found a way to produce lesbian love child.

Hemmin. nithing wrang wi Bjork

Aye but a 19 year old off the back of a good season. Its a bit mad
    To be fair the last 19 year old they took a chance with after one good season hasn't turned out too bad!! Plus Mbappe is paid 17.5 Million Euros per season. I agree it is crazy money but nothing to the state of Qatar I suppose.

Hmmmmm. I will reserve judgment until I see her on youtube.

Constant also rans Spurs have signed some unheard of for french but nae really french guy for 65 m. Mad

Name:  _20190703_004127.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  96.9 KB

Fred...... Eh oh aye that guy,........ Ndombele....... Oh aye him...... Kepa........ Who?.......... 195m on three nobodies that make up the top eight in the Guffprem ever. Lukaku, Pogba, Morata are not worth 10m and have been ****e. Alison is decent and so is Van Dijk. (hurts me giving props to murderpool players) Fair play all the same. I cant deny that. Remember when a legend like Shearer cost 15m or Lentini was the dearest ever at 13 as it was "absurd" money and nobody could beat it for years. Or when proper special players like Zidane cost 50m, Figo 40m, Crespo 35m, Thuram 30m, Buffon 38m. World beaters cost a fortune. Not f@cking randoms. Established fantastic players. Fitbas wild now. I keep harping on about lesser fitba. But i cant help it. I dont want to watch fannyball. Im away to Cliftonville v Barry Town on Thurs. Its sitting at 0-0 from the first leg. I bet its decent. All to play for. I am a big believer of the lower you go the more honest and less arseholes you see. Cliftonville will be followed by many many other grounds/clubs that are not worth even close to a millionth of a Fred.

But some eejits in this world think a random from Lyon is worth their inflated match ticket, or the pay off of a manager hiking your price of a ticket is worth it. Or even a contract extension reaching 200k a week for a player more involved with instagram rhan fitba. More fool them

Then there is the corporate w@nkery thats more important than the supporters

Modern fitba, f@ck that, bring on real fitba. Starting at Solitude
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-07-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Couldn't agree more Pacman, here's another crazy one...

Atletico Madrid have signed (19 year old) Portugal forward Joao Felix for 126m euros (£113m) from Benfica in the fifth most expensive transfer in history.

And another one, Man City/Abu Dhabi have signed somebody called Rodri for £62.8m from Atletico Madrid. Which explains how they can afford Felix.

Supposedly selling Griezmann to Barcelona for 120m Euros as well. The sooner it all comes crashing down the better.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast