+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    Given the season we’ve just had 12 points would seem like a huge mountain to climb. Why would anyone want risk the real possibility of back-to-back relegations?
    IF KC is anywhere near in the know (and the scenario he sets is quite plausible) then I can see the sense in pumping 6m into the club (especially if you only have 6m) rather than give it to Hardy. Admin looks a bolt on or it would have been done and nearly dusted by now. The fact that the SA's aren't throwing their hands in the air and squealing about Hardy indicates to me they are playing a waiting game. One thing is for sure, Hardy doesn't hold all the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger! Just prepare yourselves for the possibility of admin.
    What would happen to all the season tickets that I have been bought by supporters , would they still receive them?

Edit bought mine on the credit card.
    Last edited by BudBundy; 11-06-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Another one who knows someone who knows what's going off, when in fact no one knows

Im afraid if this happens then foooook it had my lot with all the sh##e that keeps going on it's like being mentally abused and just praying for good times and i have better things to do with my time and money sorry

Hardy was up at the Trent uni Clifton campus last week, looking at the pitches.

Notts is a busted flush. Have been saying this now for six weeks. For all their brave words, how many fans will follow a team that is in the fifth tier and starting the season on -12? To start with, no player worth his salt will want to play in those circumstances.

Suppose you could draw a stick man footballer in the corner of all of them and make a flicker book, closest to football them things might get you

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Im afraid if this happens then foooook it had my lot with all the sh##e that keeps going on it's like being mentally abused and just praying for good times and i have better things to do with my time and money sorry
    It kind of gets you that way.

I was looking through the windows of Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurant, same outcome

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Notts is a busted flush. Have been saying this now for six weeks. For all their brave words, how many fans will follow a team that is in the fifth tier and starting the season on -12? To start with, no player worth his salt will want to play in those circumstances.
    I will, thanks. In sickness and in health, and all that.

As for players, it depends what kind of budget prospective owners have. The problem is that there doesn’t appear to be a potential buyer who is looking to primarily buy and own a football club - or, heaven forbid, an actual bona fide Notts fan with the money to waste, er, invest.

Everything in the deal is about the real estate potential, with the club the “thing” that comes with it. It’s like when you buy a pack of football cards and get a rock-hard piece of gum with it. Sadly, we’re the gum in this analogy.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast