+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin.

There are 28 days to the 9th July so all this talk of admin is a bit premature the time to start worrying is then, with the SA's in London yesterday and today hopefully we will hear something by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    There are 28 days to the 9th July so all this talk of admin is a bit premature the time to start worrying is then, with the SA's in London yesterday and today hopefully we will hear something by the weekend.
    Also Waterside is expected to be approved next week so any announcement's timing could even be connected with that

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...urhood-2963283

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    May consortium would be terrible news for the club...but with Hardy desperate to get rid, it could happen if they offer money.
    That wont happen they don't have any money. As proven when it got to the part of their proposed purchase of Chesterfield and they could not pay anything missed 3 deadlines and the deal was pulled.

The only way these people would acquire Notts is if we went into admin.

So buying the club for a quid and with -12 points is one hell of a gamble with a possible outcome of another relegation out of the National League a high possibility under those circumstances. Is that a gamble a sensible businessman would take?? Being a businessman myself and taken a few risks in my time it's not one I would take considering the current free fall the club is in.

What is the FFP rules of the National League? Can you invest vast amount of money??

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    So buying the club for a quid and with -12 points is one hell of a gamble with a possible outcome of another relegation out of the National League a high possibility under those circumstances. Is that a gamble a sensible businessman would take?? Being a businessman myself and taken a few risks in my time it's not one I would take considering the current free fall the club is in.

What is the FFP rules of the National League? Can you invest vast amount of money??
    I would safely ignore the OP he is trash talking. Reality is nobody knows even the SLO who thought she knew ended up being left red faced! Anything could happen and the only things we know for sure are that there has definitely been a bid by the South Africans ( which makes this whole post a mute point) - they issued a statement through their lawyer for gods sake saying they had, and that Alex Mays lot are very bad news indeed. People dont seem to want to remember what a complex situation this could be. There is Hardey, administrators, protection of a golf club, a complex lease and god knows what else to wrangle with. Rather them than me! Fans can do nowt about it at the moment so patience is a virtue and nothing will come from nonesense posts like this one.

A judge has to allow us to be put into administration and that's only done when there is a prospect of salvaging something for the creditors.
    If said judge thinks consortiums ( cosortia?) are cynically waiting to pump in millions without paying any creditors he may choose to dissolve.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I would safely ignore the OP he is trash talking. Reality is nobody knows even the SLO who thought she knew ended up being left red faced! Anything could happen and the only things we know for sure are that there has definitely been a bid by the South Africans ( which makes this whole post a mute point) - they issued a statement through their lawyer for gods sake saying they had, and that Alex Mays lot are very bad news indeed. People dont seem to want to remember what a complex situation this could be. There is Hardey, administrators, protection of a golf club, a complex lease and god knows what else to wrangle with. Rather them than me! Fans can do nowt about it at the moment so patience is a virtue and nothing will come from nonesense posts like this one.

For the benefit of the rednecks up in FNQ, can you explain what you mean by "mute point?"

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I have a source.

This would explain the hold up. The Africans are still the best bet as they have a plan to take the club forward. But they are waiting for Hardy to give up on wanting a fee.

Admin is looking a certainty even though Hardy is still trying to negotiate a fee.
    You come on here spouting you have a source and willing to say who that source is? P1ss off you idiot

If it is admin, doesn’t that open up the possibility of anyone buying the club, not just those who are sniffing around currently?

If they're offering 6 million you could look at it as paying £500,000 for each point saved in terms of avoiding the -12 deduction. It's more than just the points though, the club is going to be crippled for as long as it remains in admin, which presumably isn't going to be an overnight process.

Can somebody clarify what the punishment is exactly. Do we get a -12 deduction but stay in tier 5 or would we be demoted straight to level 6 and get hit with a -12 there, or is it level 6 but start on zero?..... or is that dependent on when we go into admin (pre or post fixtures for example).

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast