+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    If AH has a nest egg somewhere he won't be spending it on Notts. All the potential buyers and other vultures circling are waiting to prey on the weak and defenceless. AH has no position of strength in this whole process and if he doesn't re-evaluate his expectations accordingly admin is without doubt the most likely outcome.
    Go to Admin. Go directly to Admin. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 6 million pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    May consortium would be terrible news for the club...but with Hardy desperate to get rid, it could happen if they offer money.
    Alick Kapikanya is a convicted fraudster.... do you honestly believe that even with a new name and hiding behind a mysterious lawyer, he would now pass the fit and proper persons test?

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Alick Kapikanya is a convicted fraudster.... do you honestly believe that even with a new name and hiding behind a mysterious lawyer, he would now pass the fit and proper persons test?
    If his conviction is spent then it's irrelevant. If it isn't, then it depends if he plans to be on the board of directors. If he's just advising, I don't think there's much anyone can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    If his conviction is spent then it's irrelevant. If it isn't, then it depends if he plans to be on the board of directors. If he's just advising, I don't think there's much anyone can do.
    It won’t be ‘spent’. Not for some time, if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    It's not spent, he was convicted in 2014 for 6 years, he's out on license right now

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It's not spent, he was convicted in 2014 for 6 years, he's out on license right now
    If he got more than 4 years in prison, I believe 6, then it’s never spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    If he got more than 4 years in prison, I believe 6, then it’s never spent.
    I didn't know that but he's certainly still serving a sentence as his 6 year conviction obviously finishes in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bohinen View Post
    go to admin. Go directly to admin. Do not pass go. Do not collect 6 million pounds.
    Last edited by ncfcog; 12-06-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Emoji failure!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Go to Admin. Go directly to Admin. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 6 million pounds.
    He couldn't even reach Maryleboner Station in the online version of the game.

I'm not being facetious but can anyone explain or remind me where all this chatter about administration came from? I'm not saying it's not a possibility but am I still right in thinking it is factually groundless at this point? As far as I am aware we are simply waiting and hoping for good news from the SA group's meetings in London this week and hoping the May group are unceremoniously dumped in the gutter where they belong. Has that changed?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-06-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast