+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin.

Admin.

South Africans want us to go into admin to buy us for a pound. They have money to invest in the team but don't want to pay debts.

Hardy wants rid but wants cash for the club.

Alex May wants the land behind the kop for his hotel and couldn't care less about Notts County. That's why he wants Hardy to stay on. They would also prefer to buy Notts from admin.

Smurf is lurking behind the scenes in case the club goes into admin.

This could end in many different ways...but I can't see how we avoid administration. The Conference want assurances of our financial security.

What a terrible mess.

Truth?

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    South Africans want us to go into admin to buy us for a pound. They have money to invest in the team but don't want to pay debts.

Hardy wants rid but wants cash for the club.

Alex May wants the land behind the kop for his hotel and couldn't care less about Notts County. That's why he wants Hardy to stay on. They would also prefer to buy Notts from admin.

Smurf is lurking behind the scenes in case the club goes into admin.

This could end in many different ways...but I can't see how we avoid administration. The Conference want assurances of our financial security.

What a terrible mess.
    And where has this come from?

I have a source.

This would explain the hold up. The Africans are still the best bet as they have a plan to take the club forward. But they are waiting for Hardy to give up on wanting a fee.

Admin is looking a certainty even though Hardy is still trying to negotiate a fee.

May consortium would be terrible news for the club...but with Hardy desperate to get rid, it could happen if they offer money.

I have a source.

This would explain the hold up. The Africans are still the best bet as they have a plan to take the club forward. But they are waiting for Hardy to give up on wanting a fee.

Admin is looking a certainty even though Hardy is still trying to negotiate a fee.
    “They have a plan to take the club forward”
    Minus 12 points in non -league ??
    I’d say this is the usual ‘ I’ve inside information ‘ Bollox

Next season would be a write-off. Although they would put money into the team and keep existing players on.

Is 12 points really a big price to pay for a financial fresh start?

Next season would be a write-off. Although they would put money into the team and keep existing players on.

Is 12 points really a big price to pay for a financial fresh start?
    Given the season we’ve just had 12 points would seem like a huge mountain to climb. Why would anyone want risk the real possibility of back-to-back relegations?

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    Given the season we’ve just had 12 points would seem like a huge mountain to climb. Why would anyone want risk the real possibility of back-to-back relegations?
    I've been saying for a while that it makes sense to take the hit and not get saddled as have the last two owners with satisfying debt not of their making. Better that the money goes into the footballing side and rebuild properly, spending the money wisely on good players and not even thinking about promotion in the first year.

If AH really wants to do the right thing by Notts he'll cut a deal but then it might mean he is still saddled with debts. Admin seems the only way to be clear of debts especially those that the Paragon Adminstrators would like to collect.

As far as getting any money from the sale AH really needs to go whistle as I cannot see that an asset-less demoted and demoralised club is worth more than the £1 Companies House registration fee.

Don't shoot the messenger! Just prepare yourselves for the possibility of admin.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast