+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lampard talking to Chelsea!

According to The Sun they’ve promised me a £100m transfer kitty from new sponsorship from flamingo land
    So be prepared for a £50m bid for Butterfield and Martin

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Exactly right MA. Two mates having lunch together probably also having a laugh about what the tabloids are going to make of it...Lampard to Chelsea or Drogba to Derby...ha, ha.

More seriously...presume Morris knows what Lampard’s plans are. Transfer dealings in general seem to be happening very slowly this time around but it would be comforting to be able to believe that the rumours are just ‘paper talk’ and that Morris and Lampard have already talked and have a list of genuine outgoings and targets. We’ve been told many times that it is important to start transfer dealings as early as possible. Seems very little evidence of it from any one so far.
    RA Drogba in London to play charity match this weekend.
    Not sure why everybody speculating what FL is going to do this is what he said
    "I am manager of this club and I am very proud to be manager of this club I have logged working here and I want to continue progressing with the club "
    "I have to say after my first year in management and the opportunity this club gave me ,it is massively important that EVERYONE understands that ,and that's my overriding feeling .So that's where I am

He will still be here in August (I think)
    Last edited by mistaram; 12-06-2019 at 11:46 AM.

I honestly can’t see why Chelsea would want Lampard as a manager
    Forget all the history and that
    What has he actually achieved in his short career in management ?
    I think Lampard knows this as well
    If he goes there fails because they’re nowhere near as good as Man City and Liverpool then what ?

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    According to The Sun they’ve promised me a £100m transfer kitty from new sponsorship from flamingo land
    You leave our best players alone

I honestly can’t see why Chelsea would want Lampard as a manager
    Forget all the history and that
    What has he actually achieved in his short career in management ?
    I think Lampard knows this as well
    If he goes there fails because they’re nowhere near as good as Man City and Liverpool then what ?
    Yes your right if it goes tits up it could be his last job

If Sarri’s goes, he may be offered it.

If he’s offered it, he’d take it. Why wouldn’t he?

All I want is for it to be decided giving time for a new manager to be recruited with them enough time to assess the squad and transfer deal appropriately and within constraints.

That means it should have been decided by now already.
    Typically, it will be last minute for Chelsea meaning too late for us.
    It’s not as though Jody Morris would seamlessly take over. If Frank goes, so would Jody. It’s would be as much that JM knows the Chelsea youth.

The appeal on transfer ban only potentially drags things on with Frank and Jody becoming more attractive to Chelsea is an appeal is unsuccessful.

Oh to be a Derby fan at the moment!!!

Would we miss him?

Barring the Leeds playoff 2nd leg it was a boring season imo

We did that in the 2nd leg and then basically put out a side that was never winning at Wembley, he did that after 10 days of gobbing off about how we were going to play attacking football

Anyone being serious will admit he achieved nothing more than Rowett, a little better "style of football" and that's it, but it all counted for nothing when he started Bennett and Huddleston and handed Villa a free pass

Good riddance and lets go out and Jokanovic

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Would we miss him?

We did that in the 2nd leg and then basically put out a side that was never winning at Wembley, he did that after 10 days of gobbing off about how we were going to play attacking football

Anyone being serious will admit he achieved nothing more than Rowett, a little better "style of football" and that's it, but it all counted for nothing when he started Bennett and Huddleston and handed Villa a free pass

You constantly forget that the team he put out at Wembley was determined by injury and availability.

Do agree that things need sorting though. They may have been for all we know, but it would be nice if the fans knew for sure what is going on and Jokanovic is a good call should we need a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Would we miss him?

OMG you get dafter a boring season You obviously didn't go to WBA ManU Norwich Southampton Of course he's done more than Rowett we actually got to the final Anyway I thought you had dissapeared to Footymad Adelaide Utd to annoy the Aussies till August ffs

Make the offer and I'll throw Blackman in for free.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)