+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lampard talking to Chelsea!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Make the offer and I'll throw Blackman in for free.
    Sorry mate. As it was reported in The Sun, it turned out to be false as usual

I might be the only one who will be glad to see the back of him lol

He fooled a lot of people with his bouncing and sucking up to the fans, but as soon had it away on his toes back down London ffs

Lets be honest, any manager who thinks Bennett is a better striker than Waggy or Marriott is seriously thick, if they weren't fit, start with Marriott and then bring Waggy on after 60 minutes, that would have been a better game plan than what we ended up with

Jokanovic has to be the man imo, no more sentimental appointments please Mel, Arteta is another one who will soon scarper should Everton come calling.

We can get back to being Derby County instead of "frank lampards rams" ffs

We have a lot of ball players in this squad so we need a man with that style in mind

Chelsea will soon find he's nothing special, when they have 4 changes every game ffs

... says the man who recently said he had forgiven Frank.

Sarri appears to be going. There is NO reliable information anywhere that Frank will replace him. Merely speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ... says the man who recently said he had forgiven Frank.

Sarri appears to be going. There is NO reliable information anywhere that Frank will replace him. Merely speculation.
    MA you took the words out of my mouth He even forgave Mel as well I bet Mel was really grateful for that What surprises me is why Frank doesn't ask Dcfca who he should pick he is an expert ffs

Hindsights a wonderful thing but

If Holmes hadn't have been injured V Leeds would he have brought Marriott on before half time?

Who drops a striker that scores 2 goals in a semi final 2nd leg, scores the winner as well, and then drops him for the biggest match of the season at Wembley? despite knowing he thrives of the big occasion? scoring against Chelsea and Man Ure, scoring twice at a partisan Elland Road.... and even scoring in the f***ing game at Wembley

Stating facts here

Marriott isn't someone I'd have bought personally, but come on ffs he's a big game player obviously and thrives under pressure

He's good as gone as well, there's no speculation here

He used us as a stepping stone, and left us in the same division having totally bottled it in the final

Thanks Lampy

I suppose little things like fitness had absolutely nothing to do with his choices at Wembley? SMH.

Has anyone noticed the dcfca has a strange habbit of posting multiple times just minutes apart when it could of all just been said in one post?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)