Get your very own personalised Duke's Bar gifts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: O/T FAO Brin and Wendun

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He openly admitted that he was Monty and returned to being Wendun, can't remember if that was because he remembered the logon or because the ban on that account expired.
    I am saying Early and Easy writes in a very similar style to Monty and Wendun.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,814
    Bloody hell we could make a series for Netflix on here with everything that goes on.
    Always liked Monty even though Iíve had a few run ins at times with him.
    Letís hope everything is ok.

    Glad you and Sota had a good time Brin.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    15,136
    Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I am saying Early and Easy writes in a very similar style to Monty and Wendun.
    Definitely not the same person, it was easy to out Monty as Wendun as they both called home a small island in the Irish sea after monty got his mileage mixed up

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,140
    Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Definitely not the same person, it was easy to out Monty as Wendun as they both called home a small island in the Irish sea after Monty got his mileage mixed up
    Yes, he seems to get a lot of things mixed up, like, er, his own name...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Bloody hell we could make a series for Netflix on here with everything that goes on.
    Always liked Monty even though Iíve had a few run ins at times with him.
    Letís hope everything is ok.

    Glad you and Sota had a good time Brin.
    Cheers pocket. I believe sota is stateside bound tomorrow.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,796
    I can't believe you actually expected him to turn up

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,224
    Give the bloke the benefit of the doubt....
    He could be stuck in traffic on the M62 or ....
    something serious may have happened to him...😎😎

    Ps...sorry I missed you Sota, I was out of the UK at the time, maybe next time all being well.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 16-06-2019 at 09:50 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17,311
    I admire you for trying to see the best in human nature Brin but a Wendun show was never gonna happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •