+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Brin and Wendun

O/T FAO Brin and Wendun

Just confirming our meet up tomorrow. The weather looks bad so maybe we値l go for a pint instead? Is there any chance of a lift from the Cavalier at Ravenfield at the later time of 12:00 ? If not I値l get a taxi to the Brecks for 10:00 as planned.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-06-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Just like me, a fair weather rambler lol

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Good to meet you on Sunday Sota. Small world and all that. I'd have gone for a ramble (pint more likely) tomorrow had it not been for that bind called work.

Wish you a safe journey back unless we bump into each other at the pub over the weekend. 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Just confirming our meet up tomorrow. The weather looks bad so maybe we値l go for a pint instead? Is there any chance of a lift from the Cavalier at Ravenfield at the later time of 12:00 ? If not I値l get a taxi to the Brecks for 10:00 as planned.
    sota, I知 waiting to fly back from Kos at this very moment. Cracking weather here as expected.
    I have seen the forecast for the weather back home tomorrow and no it doesn稚 look good.

If you prefer I can meet up with you at the Cavalier at 12.00 no problem. Not sure what Wendun or his brother are doing?

Great. I値l be outside the Cav at 12 and we can plan from there. Thanks mate. Having WiFi problems, most of my communication is by Facebook Messenger. Not heard owt from Wendun. Have a safe flight and see you tomorrow 😊

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Great. I値l be outside the Cav at 12 and we can plan from there. Thanks mate. Having WiFi problems, most of my communication is by Facebook Messenger. Not heard owt from Wendun. Have a safe flight and see you tomorrow 😊
    Ok pal see you tomorrow 👍

sota, great to meet up fella. Nice to put a face to a name. Thoroughly enjoyed the day out.

Your turn next to show me around if I ever visit Sarasota,😉👍👍👍👍

Good to hear a manly voice Sota but it may just have been at the side of Brins that made it sound that way. I hope you got to see the inside!

Should have invited Zilzal - wouldnt have needed to worry about a taxi then

Name:  horse.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  10.7 KB

Yes great to meet up Brin and thanks again for the shirt, that was very nice of you. Had a great tour round some of the old hunting grounds and a good old chat. I even got to speak to Frog at last lol. It was great to meet you too on Sunday, MonopolyDog, it was a bit surreal how you recognized me ha ha. As for Wendun, I could easily have wasted a day of my holiday here thanks to you so I won稚 be wasting any more time on you fella.
    Last edited by sota; 14-06-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast