+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forde?

Forde?

Anyone got any updates on Forde yet? It’s gone a bit quiet

It's shallow place with good footing where a river or stream may be crossed by wading, or inside a vehicle getting its wheels wet.

he is prob seeing what is on the table and if nothing better comes his way he will resign.

I can't imagine there been much interest a forest green rovers or a Tranmere kinds team

He'll have been sent to Coventry !

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    He'll have been sent to Coventry !
    Dagenham more likely

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    he is prob seeing what is on the table and if nothing better comes his way he will resign.

I can't imagine there been much interest a forest green rovers or a Tranmere kinds team
    The importance of a dash.

He'll re-sign rather than resign, although I'd rather him resign TBH.

In the Championship Forde was out of his depth

... and even he doesn't want to stay. RUFC needs to consider the reasons. Was it the mishandling of the January transfer window that caused the demoralisation of a number of players (and probably some fans too)?. The transfer window before that wasn't great, and the current one doesn't inspire much confidence so far either. Or was it just the players wage cuts because of relegation? I'd be surprised if Forde move to another Championship club though . Might follow Newell north of the border?

Good solid no frills professional at L1 level and would IMO be an asset to any L1 side. Unfortunately it has been proven beyond any doubt that he can't quite hack it at the level above.
    We're now in a situation where we need to hold on to him, having seen all our other wingers walk away.
    He was actually the one I thought would have jumped at the offer of a new deal but even he is turning his nose up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In the Championship Forde was out of his depth
    That comment was very shallow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast