+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: dominic ball

dominic ball

Is he deluded or what !!
    rejected a contract with us obviously thinks he is " better" i await too see which stellar club takes him
    at times he was passable at best , my god these " players" have some opinion of their ability

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    Is he deluded or what !!
    rejected a contract with us obviously thinks he is " better" i await too see which stellar club takes him
    at times he was passable at best , my god these " players" have some opinion of their ability
    League 1 at best what’s even worse people on here would have actually welcomed him signing

Phew! Dodged a bullet there.
    No matter. More mediocre sh1te will be lined up to replace.

Oh no, have we missed out. Shame

Ball was at best, a back to the back up in midfield. The scary thing is that McInnes played him week in and week out. Hopefully that was more due to injuries rather than thinking he could play.

A bit like the Anthony O'Connor situation, don't let the door hit yer airse on the way out min.....

Just hope we aren't planning on taking back Nigel Pepper as a replacement.

update

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    Is he deluded or what !!
    dominic ball = salford city