+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Views On Semi Ajayi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's Your Views On Semi Ajayi

Is he good enough for the championship ?

What would you realistically expect to receive should he be sold ?

Thanks in advance guys .

He is now a Nigerian international, however, prior to his call up, I would have said 500- 750 thousand tops.

Nothing special about him but under better coaches etc he may be able to take his game to a different level.?

If he brings in a million that would be a bonus.

What is special about him is his pace.
    There's no doubt that he's prone to lapses in concentration but his speed across the ground has sometimes got him out of trouble.
    Personally I think he should concentrate on being a centre half who can bring the ball out of defence rather than trying to be a midfielder.
    He's got ability which should be able to be developed by better coaches than we have.
    I'll be disappointed if we don't get considerably more than £1 million for him but if and when he goes, the fee will be undisclosed anyway.

Yes good enough for Championship

Worth £2 million plus

As a centre back he is really good, if he takes out the lapses of concentration. He is strong, skillful and most of all very quick.

He makes fewer mistakes than Stones and how much did he go for?

If he gets to cut out his errors he will play in the Prem. The big question is will he, he is so laid back.

A good defender with a decent header on him plays his best in the defensive midfielder roll but a solid player in defence. How much do I think he’s worth? I’d say around 2 million, not as much as vaulks but he’s a defender with 8 goals in championship (most from headers) not many defenders have a record like that.

Thanks for the replies guys .

Lad on our board with very good connections to the club was saying last night that we are chasing a number of defender's and one was from Rotherham although he didn't name names .

Semi seems to be the one most likely I would guess given our recruitment regarding age and he did appear to have a decent season in the championship .

Has the potential to be a £15,000,000 player but not with us if I am honest with you. If I were the one selling him from Rotherham I would want between £4,000,000 and £5,000,000 for him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast