+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Many Faces Of The BBC

We are ruled under a Cultural Marxist regime which uses the BBC as its propaganda machine.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if that comment came from Farage or Tommy Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    We are ruled under a Cultural Marxist regime which uses the BBC as its propaganda machine.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if that comment came from Farage or Tommy Robinson.
    Shocking comment from Brand. No excuses. Not sure about the "Cultural Marxist regime which uses the BBC as its propaganda machine" though CiB.

She wouldn't be so quick to say throw Battery acid instead of milkshakes if she had had a milkshake thrown at her, I hope somebody throws a milkshake at her because for a split second she will not know if its milkshake or battery acid and maybe then she will understand what she has said and its possible implications if a nutter did think yeah thats a good idea Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Is the BBC biased and if so against whom?

Far be it from me to suggest the BBC may be biased, but the facts suggest they are, and some ex-employees seem to concur.

"Surveys show that of 4,275 guests talking about the EU on Radio 4’s Today programme in survey periods between 2005 and 2015, only 132 (3.2 per cent) were supporters of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU."

"The latest News-watch report assessed EU content in 24 editions of BBC Radio 4’s Today programme between October 9, 2017 and November 4, 2017. There were 13 items which projected major problems in the Brexit arena, against none which were positive. Overall there were 199 speakers in Today’s EU coverage, of whom 102 (51.3 per cent) were broadly pro-EU or were negative about Brexit, against 54 speakers (27.1 per cent) who were positive, a ratio of 2:1 (the remainder were neutral). Thus, Today, despite the Leave vote in the EU referendum , inexplicably gave substantially greater prominence to anti-Brexit opinion."

"The imbalance was worst among programme guests who were not allied to political parties in the House of Commons, where there were only 16 appearances by supporters of Brexit, or who were against the EU, against 52 from those opposed to Brexit or in favour of the EU. This was 4 a ratio worse than 3:1. In words counts there were 13,498 in the former category against 3,433, a ratio of 4:1."

DG of the BBC at the time Mark Thomson, talking to the New Statesman.

"Which brings us to the question of the BBC’s politics and the frequent accusations of bias. Thompson says this has been a problem. “In the BBC I joined 30 years ago [as a production trainee, in 1979], there was, in much of current affairs, in terms of people’s personal politics, which were quite vocal, a massive bias to the left. The organisation did struggle then with impartiality. And journalistically, staff were quite mystified by the early years of Thatcher."

Ex Today editor Rod Liddle in the Spectator,

"The BBC has been biased on the issue of immigration for at least 20 years. When I was editor of Today (1997–2003) I commissioned an excellent reporter called Barnie Choudhury to examine the impact of Muslim immigration in parts of north-west England. Barnie, a brave and honest bloke from an ethnic minority (I don’t know which: I never asked), reported that there were ‘no-go zones’ for white people in some areas. Places the whites dare not venture, in case they were attacked. How he was vilified within the corporation for reporting truthfully! Shunned by some, excoriated by others. He no longer works for the BBC. Its attacks on Ukip during the election campaign — no other party warranted such treatment, remember — were an utter disgrace and, I would suggest, in breach of its charter. There was not even a genuflection towards even-handedness. The line was simple: these *******s are racists, and we’re going to nail them."

The BBC's John Humphreys,

"There's a disconnect between the people who run the BBC and a large chunk of the population."
    He put that down to the BBC's recruitment process which draws in too many people from a similar background. Thus:
    "they tend to come with a set of liberal values that permeate their thinking, and therefore the thinking of the BBC - and for a while there's no doubt that the BBC had a strong liberal tinge."
    That, of course, implies (as he's said before) that this "strong liberal tinge" is now in the past, but he went on and said something which strongly suggests otherwise:
    "I noted on the morning of the referendum that in the BBC almost everybody who came in, above all, all the bosses, looked absolutely stunned. And I suspect if you walked into a cafe round the corner frequented by a rather wider mix of the population, there wouldn't have been that same sense of being utterly stunned. They'd have been maybe a bit surprised, but perhaps not even that. I think we sometimes do lose touch with the population."
    Last edited by sinkov; 13-06-2019 at 03:02 PM.

For me they are biased and are not the force they used to be, nowhere near.

BBC..=Bloody Bullschitting cnuts

like when Michel Roux Jr quit them because......they said he couldn't do a Potato ad.

The Branded Bullshlt Cult - puppets of the established order - spreaders of lies and feeders of propaganda - twisters of truth - agents of distortion....Brainwashing - Pedo - Scum !

Norse "Gamla lombungr, sugandi toti tik madr."

Thou art morons, sucking at the teat of your bitch dog mother.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Shocking comment from Brand. No excuses. Not sure about the "Cultural Marxist regime which uses the BBC as its propaganda machine" though CiB.

Recommendations of the Frankfurt School of the 1930`s.

1. The creation of racism offences.
    2. Continual change to create confusion
    3. The teaching of *** and homo***uality to children
    4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
    5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
    6. The promotion of excessive drinking
    7. Emptying of churches
    8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
    9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
    10. Control and dumbing down of media
    11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
    One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pan***ualism’ – the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the ***es, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:
    • attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
    • abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
    • abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
    • declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
    Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.’
    The School believed there were two types of revolution: (a) political and (b) cultural. Cultural revolution demolishes from within. ‘Modern forms of subjection are marked by mildness’. They saw it as a long-term project and kept their sights clearly focused on the family, education, media, *** and popular culture.

Every one of these recommendations has been implemented by past and present governments of the last 50-60 years.We are living under a Cultural Marxist regime.

I'm not sure I'd go along with the title of your thread Alto, the BBC doesn't have many faces, just two.

I bought into the "promotion of excessive drinking" CiB!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)