+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lindsay bid rejected

Jamie Lindsay bid rejected

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/1...dsay-rejected/

Ross County have rejected a bid from Rotherham United for midfielder Jamie Lindsay, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

The Millers, who are preparing for life back in League One next season following relegation last term, have identified Lindsay as one of their top targets as they look to build a side capable of winning promotion back to the Championship.

Says we are expected to go back with the dry roasted though!

Sounds a promising young player to be fair .

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/0...lindsays-exit/

I am sorry, but I don't give a flying fcku about unsuccessful bids, deals that we just weren't able to get over the line, or players who would love to come here but their wives don't want to shop in Rotherham.
    I have reached the stage where I am only interested to hear that we have actually targeted someone, offered his club an acceptable fee, the player an acceptable wage and the agent a holiday in Las Vegas and the player has, wonder of wonders, signed on the dotted line. Anything else is the usual RUFC bullshyt.

maybe you could have saved time by reading the title and not clicking on the post

Probably *******s anyways .. I mean bidding for a player lol .

If this is the level of player we are bidding for then we are foooked. League 2 player at best. am very worried right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    If this is the level of player we are bidding for then we are foooked. League 2 player at best. am very worried right now.
    I'm more worried about the fact that we can't even table an acceptable bid for this level of player

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    You've seen a lot of him, BigLad?

What level is this player at?
    Where did we get Vaulks from, a Scottish championship play-off team, this lad has just been promoted from Scottish championship, scoring nine goals and providing four assists.
    Do many clubs accept the first bid (other than us)?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast