+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jamie Lindsay bid rejected

Barnsley are paying over £1mill or an unproven 20 year old defender, and this striker is worth less than 150k bssed on feelings and the odd clip?

Just checked Wikipedia - Jamie Lindsay is 23 years old and has spent most of his career as a support forward/attacking midfielder who hardly ever scores. BEST (!) season - 2018/19 with 6 goals in 35 appearances in Scottish Level Two. Don't know if he is a penalty taker. Wikipedia describes him as a midfielder, not a forward.
    Looking at the stats, no better than Yates really, but I've never watched him play.
    Was he supposed to be the "new Frecklington"? It's not very obvious what his role for the Millers would be, if signed.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-06-2019 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Just checked Wikipedia - Jamie Lindsay is 23 years old and has spent most of his career as a support forward/attacking midfielder who hardly ever scores. BEST (!) season - 2018/19 with 6 goals in 35 appearances in Scottish Level Two. Don't know if he is a penalty taker. Wikipedia describes him as a midfielder, not a forward.
    Looking at the stats, no better than Yates really, but I've never watched him play.
    Was he supposed to be the "new Frecklington"? It's not very obvious what his role for the Millers would be, if signed.
    I'm hoping Crooks will be the new Frecklington.

Yes, attacking midfielder not striker. Should proof read before posting, it's not like I didn't start the post.

If we are going shopping in Scotland there are quite a few young upcoming players we should be showing more interest in. Players like Oli Shaw at Hibs or Callumn Morrison and 2 or 3 more young promising players.

Lets see who we end up with now we have a new scouting set up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456