+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Looks like your Ex Board Member is a liar
    That's why he is an Ex - Board Member then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    That's why he is an Ex - Board Member then.
    I'm assuming he's referring to Paul Mace? I thought he left to make the sale easier? Just think how bad it would have been had he'd stayed...

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    Update to be made tomorrow, God bless NCFC
    More Bollox from one of our resident know-it-all’s

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    There is lot's of surrounding land in the cattle market. That explains the councils comments about May. The whole bloody thing could be hinged on council cooperation in the cattle market.
    The land in the cattle market has nothing to do with the football club so why would the council sell to May or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I'm assuming he's referring to Paul Mace? I thought he left to make the sale easier? Just think how bad it would have been had he'd stayed...
    24 carat tosser ...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    The land in the cattle market has nothing to do with the football club so why would the council sell to May or anyone else.
    Not keeping up with event are we now? The council want that whole area redeveloping, anyone who buys Notts will be buying it for the opportunity to develop that area where there is a potential for massive profit

Not keeping up with event are we now? The council want that whole area redeveloping, anyone who buys Notts will be buying it for the opportunity to develop that area where there is a potential for massive profit
    I doubt May or his gang of tea leaves would be in that league do you. And as for the elusive SA's well now. It's all just rubbish and funny how Hardy has gone quiet considering he just loves the sound of his own voice.

Also that land would not be part of any Notts County sale, the land is the councils and the club Hardy's.

If you're not trolling, then that does tie up with the planning proposal being rubber stamped by the council next week
    Yes that does seem a strangely timely coincidence doesn't it.

Is the correct answer. One thing I do know is that there is waaaaay more than Meadow Lane Stadium involved in this complex mess/deal/plan/plot

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast