+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    So your basing this all on rumours ?
    Jesus Christ !
    Rumours, speculation, convective. But I've heard it from a multitude of people from different groups to think there is something in it, so yes

To many people beliving rumours show us the proof otherwise give it a rest,if there was a takeover then it would have been done and dusted,the pre season starts next week and we've got sod all in terms of training facilities or new signings,if you think last season's pre season was to blame for the disastrous campaign then God help us this season

Quote Originally Posted by viper68 View Post
    To many people beliving rumours show us the proof otherwise give it a rest,if there was a takeover then it would have been done and dusted,the pre season starts next week and we've got sod all in terms of training facilities or new signings,if you think last season's pre season was to blame for the disastrous campaign then God help us this season
    I'll double it back, show us proof there is no takeover? The club statement and the statement from IPSLaw says there is a takeover, where's your evidence there is none?

Hardys still in charge and if there was a takeover do they not realise the damage they are causing

Hardys still in charge and if there was a takeover do they not realise the damage they are causing
    Not really proof of no takeover is it? Explain the IPSLaw statement from the South African consortium

Do you know the people involved in IPS Law?
    Could be Friends of Hardy spouting ****
    We all want this mess sorting ASAP but all this I've heard this from him and he's said that this is happening today is only hearsay
    Just asking these people to show us the proof,it's like a real life Groundhog day

https://ipslaw.co.uk/ would be a good starting point to check who they are. By the way, none of the SA consortium 'rumours' are coming from Mr Hardy or his people.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.

We all want this mess sorting ASAP but all this I've heard this from him and he's said that this is happening today is only hearsay
    Just asking these people to show us the proof,it's like a real life Groundhog day
    They represented Ronaldo in the UK, also Roberto Martinez, they're high profile sports lawyers

Ronaldo Mcdonald more like
    It's nothing personal against anyone it's all this rumour speculation it's doing me nut in .

Bank guarantee from First London Bank plc ?

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast