+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Alan hardy has single handedly crumbled this club to the ground, so many bad decisions made and there’s so many untold stories which will eventually come out, in my opinion he is without doubt the worse thing that has ever happened to Notts County fc, I just don’t know how things are going to end up but as long as he is eventually out of the picture we can start the long process to rebuild, possibly from administration !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Alan hardy has single handedly crumbled this club to the ground, so many bad decisions made and there’s so many untold stories which will eventually come out, in my opinion he is without doubt the worse thing that has ever happened to Notts County fc, I just don’t know how things are going to end up but as long as he is eventually out of the picture we can start the long process to rebuild, possibly from administration !
    I used to think he was unlucky, but it really is entirely down to him. He has created all his misfortunes through his arrogance, stupidity and delusions of grandeur. And his use of social media.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    If there is a statement to be made then surely, hopefully, it will be something along the lines of Alex May et al no longer being in the running to be the new Notts County owners 🤞
    I really do hope so. As if this club hasn’t been through enough already in the past 20 years post Pavis with administration, transfer embargo’s, and owners such as Munto Finance you would think that lessons would have been learned.

Lets' wait and see what the statement says before writing the epitaphs. Assuming there is statement.

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Mays group were very close at one point to sealing the deal.
    That is what the Nottm Post is saying and it looks like they might be the "main" group from the very start.

I hope I am wrong and the SA group are real I know nothing about them but i'd take that over the other rumoured lot.

In 3 weeks time we will have an answer as no chance will that date get extended.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    That is what the Nottm Post is saying and it looks like they might be the "main" group from the very start.

I hope I am wrong and the SA group are real I know nothing about them but i'd take that over the other rumoured lot.

In 3 weeks time we will have an answer as no chance will that date get extended.
    You may be right, exisiting and being about to buy are two different things. The waters have been muddied on here by so called in the know people feeding us titbits to fuel their sense of self importance.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 12-06-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

The council have made it clear they won’t deal with the May group after doing due diligence on them, so that kills their bid even if Hardy wanted to sell to them.

Was it three weeks ago that the SA bidders released a statement calling on Hardy to conclude the deal ASAP? Someone’s playing silly buggers - the only question is who.

No matter what situation the club finds itself in I’m boycotting going to matches next season if they sell it to those shysters. It will be my club only in name.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The council have made it clear they won’t deal with the May group after doing due diligence on them, so that kills their bid even if Hardy wanted to sell to them.

Was it three weeks ago that the SA bidders released a statement calling on Hardy to conclude the deal ASAP? Someone’s playing silly buggers - the only question is who.
    Correct the council wont deal with May AKA fraudster but that party arent gone yet that is why they are saying he is only an advisor its all BS.

The reason I say Smurf he lives local...previous football owner...spotted at our games...he might be telling truth of no bid but if we go into admin that changes everything.

I hope to be wrong but I'm growing more and more weary of this supposed South African consortium. With so much uncertainty surrounding the club it would be in their best interests to curb the increasing fear amongst fans.

The only thing I'm clinging on to is that strange Twitter post by a former MAD member who the asked Swale to keep quiet about it. Why make the Twitter post in the first place if it was meant to be private.

There is nothing stopping me saying what I saw posted, is there? Then we can discuss openly what we think is going on....what are the repercussions Swale? I think this has gone on long enough, why protect an 'anonymous' sauce who's information has been proven incorrect.

Are the South Africans in fact just one South African, who in turn is part of some other dodgy consortium lead by a convicted fraudster?

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast