+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    A sports complex with training facilities on the cattle market grounds would be fantastic if affiliated with the club, just not with May's lot please.
    The lease will not cover the Cattle Market and I would bet my last pound that the council will not give up the land for football pitches. She's talking rubbish.

She?.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    She?.
    Was I jumping the gun? Just assuming that LePiePie with a photo of two dolly's was more female than male? OK he or she, makes no difference to me, bollox is bollox!

Agreed, that might be the plan for Colwick Park but not Meadow Lane. The cattle market will be prime residential land and be developed accordingly.

Wait for the revised plan next week to see if a football ground still exists. I’ll wager it won’t as all these hovering around Notts just want a foot in the door to make money from development and don’t give two sh1ts about us.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Was I jumping the gun? Just assuming that LePiePie with a photo of two dolly's was more female than male? OK he or she, makes no difference to me, bollox is bollox!
    That was the Sun girls when Munto tool over bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Why is everyone saying we are going into admin? I don't think anyone understands the levity of the situation?

The only person who can put us into administration is Alan Hardy. That means he loses a big chunk of money, he will get some back being a creditor but at that point, he's lost his golf course, which is as far as I'm aware, his last remaining business? Another reason why he won't put us into admin is that he also has to find three months of running costs up front, he allegedly isn't even paying the wages at the moment so he isn't going to pay money to lose even more money.

This then points to the simple fact at some point before 10th July he needs to sell us. It seems he's currently playing games, or at least someone is, if he's desperate enough, he'll sell to anyone who pays a big chunk of the debt he owes to paragon interiors, he won't care if they are fraudsters and asset strippers, he'll be wanting his money. He needs a rival bidder to the SA group otherwise they will drive the price down, and if that means selling to May and buddies (his Varani backers also make very interesting reading!) Then so be it
    So... we don’t understand but you do?

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    So... we don’t understand but you do?
    Evidently, the fact people are saying admin is a likely option very much suggests that. Admin is no longer a magical process that removes your debt for a few points deduction as said in my post

So if indeed this statement is forth coming, can we summarise that it might be positive?

If it was just your bog standard, talks are still ongoing, we aren't dealing with May's group anymore, surely that would be an early morning job by the media team? The longer it goes on, the more chance it's a takeover announcement? Or is this just me?

Just hope its to the right people if so!

I will just be glad when that fcuk Wit has nothing to do with Notts anymore

Latest news is we haven’t paid Crawley town any money for compo when harry Kewell left and we haven’t paid any money to Wycombe for loaning us Craig mackail Smith.

What on earth has Alan Hardy done to this football club ?

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast