+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Clown, it wasn't even an imaginative troll....your one chance at looking like the man and now you've wasted it, what an amateur.
    Im not sure who is the bigger idiot however. The OP for his post or anyone else for even believing it after all that has gone before it

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I think there's enough information around from reasonably informed sources to believe that a South African consortium does exist, but there's a big difference between 'existing' and being willing to sign on a dotted line and complete a deal to buy the football club.
    Oh yes, there's plenty of SA Consortium's that exist, they're just not in Nottingham or interested in buying a football club.

MIG, how do you actually know so much, we are crying out for information and you have the answers, how?
    do you work within the club, have access to what is happening or is it purely guess work.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    MIG, how do you actually know so much, we are crying out for information and you have the answers, how?
    do you work within the club, have access to what is happening or is it purely guess work.
    MiG knows nothing of any note

From what I heard tonight from some of the people this thread has commented on. In person. We 'could' see a positive deal made by Wednesday. Despite MiG flaming my comments I still believe that the buyers want Notts and to buy land for a sports complex. I sincerely hope that what I heard today is right.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    From what I heard tonight from some of the people this thread has commented on. In person. We 'could' see a positive deal made by Wednesday. Despite MiG flaming my comments I still believe that the buyers want Notts and to buy land for a sports complex. I sincerely hope that what I heard today is right.
    Would make sense, the meadow lane planning meeting is on 18th which is Tuesday

If they are building housing even schools surely a community sports complex would be a great idea part funded by the council.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    So you were eavesdropping were you? What you believe and what will happen will most likely be at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    MiG knows nothing of any note
    Not at the moment but I know a lot more than you that is for sure. I know where they are begging for a place to train. They are back training in less than 2 weeks with no training ground, that's great preparation for the new season. Take that 25/1 quick.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Not at the moment but I know a lot more than you that is for sure. I know where they are begging for a place to train. They are back training in less than 2 weeks with no training ground, that's great preparation for the new season. Take that 25/1 quick.
    there's always the embankment , and I would think its only fitness training for the first couple of weeks ?
    I'm sure some of them still remember how to pass , shoot and kick a ball ...............oooooohhh hang on !?

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast