+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Bank guarantee from First London Bank plc ?
    Cast iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Why is everyone missing the point? The rumour is that the consortium wants a slice of the pie for the Waterside Redevelopment. Notts wouldn't be mentioned in regards to this as it's a planning session that has nothing to do with the ground. What is important is that if it goes ahead, according to rumour, so does the takeover
    What worries me is that such a big redevelopment project will take ages to formalise. It's not something that can be rushed. But we have a pressing deadline looming.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Bank guarantee from First London Bank plc ?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛😛😛

Bury in court tomorrow, sound like they’re in serious danger of going tits up.

The Waterside SPD was successfully voted through today so let's hope this was a turning point...

https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/east...eration-scheme

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Bury in court tomorrow, sound like they’re in serious danger of going tits up.
    Looks like they're going to ask for more time again, with the support of local MP.

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/177...-to-save-club/

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I'll double it back, show us proof there is no takeover? The club statement and the statement from IPSLaw says there is a takeover, where's your evidence there is none?
    Until a takeover happens, it's at best a negotiation at worst tyre kicking and rumour.
    Existing is one thing, spending the money before we fall into admin is another. Time isn't on our side, the club is back in court quite soon, a third delay is stretching it.
    In football terms, we've no training pitch, no viable first team and no way of strengthening without a takeover. Maybe I'm worrying unduly and it's all in hand but it feels like we're sliding into oblivion, the land development stuff should be irrelevant to a new owner wanting to own us, we're a football club not a building plot.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Until a takeover happens, it's at best a negotiation at worst tyre kicking and rumour.
    Existing is one thing, spending the money before we fall into admin is another. Time isn't on our side, the club is back in court quite soon, a third delay is stretching it.
    In football terms, we've no training pitch, no viable first team and no way of strengthening without a takeover. Maybe I'm worrying unduly and it's all in hand but it feels like we're sliding into oblivion, the land development stuff should be irrelevant to a new owner wanting to own us, we're a football club not a building plot.
    Exactly... if the emphasis was football, it would have been signed, sealed and delivered. But it’s not... it’s about development and NCFC are just a means to an end. I’m so utterly sick and tired of it now that even if the “takeover” happens, I’m not sure I’ll be back.

Hardy has killed this club and destroyed all our hopes. I hate him with every molecule in my body.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Exactly... if the emphasis was football, it would have been signed, sealed and delivered. But it’s not... it’s about development and NCFC are just a means to an end. I’m so utterly sick and tired of it now that even if the “takeover” happens, I’m not sure I’ll be back.

Hardy has killed this club and destroyed all our hopes. I hate him with every molecule in my body.
    I second that. In fact Grantham I hate him more than you. He's not just destroyed the club he's destroyed the fans. I still fear there's no turning back for Notts. I think we'll fold up.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I second that. In fact Grantham I hate him more than you. He's not just destroyed the club he's destroyed the fans. I still fear there's no turning back for Notts. I think we'll fold up.
    Interesting therefore to re-visit some of the comments made in the Red Rag a year and a half ago:

551 days ago
    warton1
    It's the Munto plan re-born! This time though it is being led by a true Notts fan in Alan Hardy and so far all of his promises have turned out to be true. So much better to have a Notts fan in charge than a fictitious foreign owner. Even with an actual foreign owner one has to conclude that most are the super-rich who buy a football club as their latest play thing. Keep football local!

552 days ago
    Roberto
    I feel compelled to write something ,us Notts county supporters must feel like we have won the lottery with having such a great chairman with vision , passion , and expenditure at hand , cannot praise this man enough with out sounding sickly.

552 days ago
    PegasusSmith
    What a champion of a man Alan Hardy is. I would just like to see more Nottingham people support him and his ambition to drive Notts County up the leagues and turn up at the Lane.

552 days ago
    MapperleyPie
    This man is SCARY!!
    Vision, intelligence, thoughtfulness, planning, strategy, common sense and add to that passion for the Pies!
    Is it Christmas or am I dreaming all of this??

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...n-hardy-921298

All the hopes and the dreams shattered by a megalomaniac whose mouth was bigger than his pockets but whose pockets were bigger than his brain. How on earth is that trust to be regained, assuming we survive?

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast