+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Believe it when I read it. If Notts survive I hope Hardy comes nowhere near the Lane. For his sake,as well as ours. Oh Jon Stead? Peter Pan. Teddy Sherringham he ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I could be wrong, but aren't you one of those that claim/seem to know a bit about what's going on?
    I was... what's happened since I have no idea.
    All I knew was AH was indeed playing 2 consortia against each other and that he preferred one over the other. But that was before the May scandle. At the point I knew info that group wasn't in the running anyway.

BUT the statement regarding said group was news to me, unless he wanted to make the SA's up their efforts.

There was delays as well as surrounding land was wanted to that has held everything up, whether that's changed I don't know. To be honest I don't just think AH is stalling things I think there are a lot more parties holding everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    All I knew was AH was indeed playing 2 consortia against each other and that he preferred one over the other. But that was before the May scandle. At the point I knew info that group wasn't in the running anyway.

BUT the statement regarding said group was news to me, unless he wanted to make the SA's up their efforts.

There was delays as well as surrounding land was wanted to that has held everything up, whether that's changed I don't know. To be honest I don't just think AH is stalling things I think there are a lot more parties holding everything up.
    Did you assist LL in the club shop?

There is no surrounding land. The only land that exists is where the stadium is situated, including the car park on Iremonger Rd.

I don't know about all the legalities of any land but from what I heard they wanted a sports complex with training grass/4G pitches close to the ground for the first team and general public.

Could the delays be due to the planning application going in next week? Apparently they are expected to be rubber stamped next week so perhaps that is what they're waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    Update to be made tomorrow, God bless NCFC
    If it happens you get some credit, if not, like us you know fcuk all.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    There is no surrounding land. The only land that exists is where the stadium is situated, including the car park on Iremonger Rd.
    There is lot's of surrounding land in the cattle market. That explains the councils comments about May. The whole bloody thing could be hinged on council cooperation in the cattle market.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 13-06-2019 at 08:41 AM.

A sports complex with training facilities on the cattle market grounds would be fantastic if affiliated with the club, just not with May's lot please.

I don't know about all the legalities of any land but from what I heard they wanted a sports complex with training grass/4G pitches close to the ground for the first team and general public.
    Are you on LSD? Or listening to Hardy's fantasy island bull again? There is no land that would house that kind of complex and professional footballers do not train on 4G pitches 4/5 days a week. I think I now know you are talking absolute rubbish.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast